“Our usual Broadway stop”

Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This restaurant has never failed us. The food is awesome (awesome Minestrone soup), everything we've tried so far has been great (Lasagna "almost" authentically Italian). But what's even better than the food is the service. We were there in a hurry on different occasions and they have always done their best to get us ready on time for our Broadway show or to catch our flight on time. Complimentary brittle is a nice touch too! We never skip this place, every time we go to NYC. 5 Stars for me! As for the price, it isn't the cheapest place, but when you consider the location and the fanciness of the decor and service, it is worth every penny!

There are newer reviews for Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is not a place I would return to but, we made a good choice for what we needed at the time. My friends and I needed a good, quick meal before a show and did not have a reservation. This is an average Italian meal, nothing over the top, nothing special but a solid meal. Our waiter did forget to bring the sides and they were brought after the meal and he did not bother to apologize or ask if we still wanted them since we were finished with our meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fabulous restaurant - very clean and fancy on the inside but friendly and casual at the same time. Love it! Had the tagliolini and it was so yummy! Can't wait to go back and try different entrees and will try to remember to save room for dessert!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This restaurant is a very solid choice in the theatre district. They easily were able to handle our party of eight people. The fresh mozzarella is terrific and must be ordered. The steaks are very good. The veal parm is pounded thin and loaded its cheese and sauce. don't forget to try their complimentary chocolate brittle.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This restaurant was way over priced for the quality of food. The salad was good but both my entre and my friends were not good. My friend's trout was bland and the seafood dish I ordered had more rice than seafood.