“Food Good, Service Not So Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood

Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Bond 45 Italian Kitchen Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #473 of 13,105 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 6th Avenue
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Orange, California
“Food Good, Service Not So Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our family of 7 had Christmas dinner at Bond 45. The food was excellent; possibly the best New York steak that I have ever eaten. The service, on the other hand, was so-so. I know the servers are always busy during the holiday season, but we had to ask several times to have our water pitchers and iced tea refilled. Our hors d'oeuvres and dessert were delicious.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Karen P

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Great spot near Times Square”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped in for Lunch before the theatre and it was great. Interesting memu with some unusual dishes. The salads were outstanding and prices were decent for NYC and service was decent as well. We told our waiter we were tight for time and he did a great job serving us promptly. The dining room was nice and the tables were spaced properly so you were not sitting on top of each other. Overall, a nice spot with an interesting menu with an Italian flair.

Woodside, NY
“Perfectly Done Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Our first visit to this restaurant happened by accident. We actually just stopped by for a drink. David, the bartender, is our neighbor and told us about it. He made a great martini for me and Manhattan for my husband. We watched how friendly he was to all his patrons. As we enjoyed our drinks the smell of the steaks got to us and we decided to get a table. It was a busy time but we were lucky. The waiter was also friendly and courteous. We both had ribeye steaks with grilled asparagus. The bill was a little pricey but it was my birthday and really no more than any other good Steakhouse in Manhattan. More importantly, our steaks were done to perfection. Will surely be going there again.

“Second time at bond 45”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! We dined here on 12/21 before we went to see rock of ages.
The host was so sweet and did the best job getting us a table and taking care of us.
Filet mignon was cooked perfect and the chicken parmasan peperoni was tasty and large.
First time we ate at a bond was in Washington, D.C. And we were happy to see NYC had one as well. Will be back before we leave.

1 Thank Aprilmel
Golden, Colorado
“The WORST EVER!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

At of all the restaurants to choice from in New York we went here for my 50th Birthday. It was the worst experience in my life. I wanted to get up and walk out, but since I was tucked in to my sit in typical N.Y fashion, I couldn't. I'll be honest the waiter is what left the worst taste in my mouth. He brought a burnt steak to our table, which is NOT even what we ordered. He never came to ask how everything was, not once! The dish he brought us not only was not what we ordered but when we asked what it was, he replied somethioung it wasn't. The manager tried to make it up to us because he could see that we ate nothing and didn't want us to leave hungry. He brought desserts to celebrate my 50th along with champagne but then wait for it.....The waiter is at the table right next store DISSING US. What an idiot. We are right next to him, what an idiot. He gave the table next to us free champagne and told them they didn't have to complain in order to get anything free. I am not the kind of person who normally would do this but when pay 40$ plus for just a steak you expect to get what you order. I only ask the manager to not pay for the steak because we ordered a filet mignon, the waiter said it was prime rib and it turned out to be a burnt peice of ribeye that tasted like sirloin. Even the girl next to us(from England) commented on how it looked like a sirloin. Thanks to the manager for trying but this experience ruined my 50th Birthday dinner hands down. Too many other choices to have this happened, when you pay that kind of money for food the waiter needs to realize that decent service is expected.

• 2 of 5 stars