“Good food and Value”

Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #91 of 13,763 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway
Transit: 1,2,3,N,R,W,Q,D,S subway trains to Times Square
Description: Tony's has served up some of the best old NY Italian favorites. Our cooking comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions and served up in huge family style platters that serve 2 to 3 people.
Grand Cayman
“Good food and Value”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Simply put this is a great place for straightforward good value food. Suited for families or groups more than solo but I was solo and felt comfortable and enjoyed my food very much. I'm lucky to eat at great restaurants which are very good but also cost a lot more so given what I paid the quality of the food was far better than I expected.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Hilo, Hawaii
“Awesome bar”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink after battling traffic in Times Square. Sat at the bar and was immediately helped by Bradley the bartender. He made great drinks, got our appetizers right away, and provided wonderful New York hospitality. While we were there, a regular customer stopped in and I could tell immediately that he came back because of the great service & delicious food. Had the stuffed mushrooms and calamari--big portions & tasty too. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank roxierowe
Cape Coral, FL
“Great Italian Food,Great Atmosphere,Great Service!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My friends and I recently had a wonderful dinner at Tony DiNapoli's restaurant. This restaurant is located in the heart of the theater district. It has great Italian food served family style. The meals were great and the portions were huge. We were also very impressed with the service. We ordered a salad for the four of us, a dish of shrimp parmagiana, and a separate dish of homemade pasta. The food was absolutely delicious and the portions were huge. It was also very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this restaurant and look forward to returning when I am in NYC again.

• Visited June 2014
Hamburg, Germany
“The scampi absolut gorgeous”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were there i think about 10 Times In 4 years we are coming back because the scampi at tonis are the best in the world

• Visited March 2014
Coronado, California
“Bring your appetite!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Great service & good food. I had ravioli's & hubby had shrimp fra diavlo. Yes, the plates can serve 3 people so split an entree. Had Tiaramiso for dessert and it was amazing sitting in a puddle of rum. Wines by bottle only twice markup which you don't find very often. Place was packed so make reservation!

Visited July 2014