“Great authentic Italian food!”

Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway
Transit: 1,2,3,N,R,W,Q,D,S subway trains to Times Square
Description: Tony's has served up some of the best old NY Italian favorites. Our cooking comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions and served up in huge family style platters that serve 2 to 3 people.
Florida
“Great authentic Italian food!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food was amazing, was cheaper for lunch. Shared fettucini alfredo with green peas, and had great sangria.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Redmond, Oregon
“Great Italian Meal”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner at Tony's which was right next to our hotel the Casablanca. The food, service and ambiance are excellent. The portions were large and we had leftovers for lunch the next day. We will definitely include Tony's on our next try to Manhattan.

Visited May 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Italian done right!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here before a 8 pm Broadway show- so happy with my experience. No wait, perfect location, and AMAZING food. From the fresh bread to stuffed chicken with I-wanna-drink-it sauce it all was so good. Waiters were attentive. I recommend the white sangria! Ps the portions of platters are HUGE definetly share!

• Visited May 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Yum! And, they accept reservations.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

For a location that is VERY convenient to Times Square and all-things midtown, and gives you that essential Italian, New York feel...this is your spot. I made reservations on my phone while we made our way across town for dinner. The food was excellent and our server didn't miss a beat.

Visited May 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Authentic italian fayre, but SO much went to waste....”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Was in the Big Apple for a week recently and by sheer fluke, ended up in the Heartland Brewery next door to this place. I realised this was one of the restaurants I had bookmarked for a visit, so dashed inside praying for a table. Although the place was busy, we were seated straight away and within two minutes were given menus and water. Our server was really helpful, and we plumped for the meatballs to start with, followed by seafood linguine. The started must have travelled via flux capacitor, as it arrived so quickly. The meatballs were mansized, but the highlight was the sauce. It was to die for. I really wish I had asked for the recipe. The main was jaw-droppingly big, but really nice. I felt really bad having to leave so much of it, but looking around, it appeared we were not the only diners requiring industrial sized doggy bags. I agree with other reviews in the sense that more warning should maybe be given in respect to the portion size, but I would still go back. If I had tried finishing the meal, I would have ended up like Mr Creosote from Monty Python's Meaning of Life. Be prepared to loosen the top trouser button.......

• Visited May 2013