“great times square dining”

Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's Di Napoli - Midtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway
Transit: 1,2,3,N,R,W,Q,D,S subway trains to Times Square
Description: Tony's has served up some of the best old NY Italian favorites. Our cooking comes from Southern Neapolitan traditions and served up in huge family style platters that serve 2 to 3 people.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Nice food selection, good service, very tight dining area. Worth checking out. Make a reservation. Read the reviews.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,085)

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband LOVES veal Parmesan and is always on a quest for the best ... This is it! Fun Italian atmosphere and enjoyed the family style menu. Sharing made for a good bonding experience!

1  Thank Robin G
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We went to Tony Di Napoli's following reviews on this site and we loved it!

Really good customer service, great atmosphere, and the food although we ordered far too much was a great sharing experience at a very reasonable price.

It is in a great location so close to Times Square and I think this is a must visit place when in NYC.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I took my family to this restaurant in January, 2013. The dinner house was packed with boisterous dinners eating "family style" dishes. After a brief wait, our waiter, Bradley introduced himself and told us about the specials of the day. We settled upon a tomato and mozzarella salad (one of the specials) and chicken piccata. Both dishes were fabulous. The service was wonderful. Bradley was present when we needed him, but was not hovering over the table. I will be back to this restaurant as it is conveniently located close to all Times Square hotels, and the food is wonderful. As stated, the food is family style, meaning each dish should serve about three persons. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was by far the best place my husband and I ate while in New York! We ate a late lunch, around 2:30 on a Friday, and only waited about 20 minutes for a table. The food and service were absolutely incredible! The atmosphere was lively and was great! I have never had fettuccine alfredo so delicious in my life!! This is on my must return to list for when we go back to NY!