“Best Pizza in NYC”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Posto is the best thin-crust pizza in NYC in my humble opinion. The pizza place is warm and inviting and often very busy. The pizza range from standard choices to more "gourmet" selections. You can also create your own - my favorite is chicken, ricotta, mushroom and basil! And the best news - they deliver to your home!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

As good a pizza as you will find anywhere in the USA. Hands down the best i have experienced in New York. We are frequent business travelers to New York and make it a point of going there at least once a trip.
Keep up the good work, awesome as usual.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

For us posto was entertaining as Well! The food was food, very relaxed atmosphere and prices reasonable. North a visit!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I always have to go to Posto when we are in town. The pizza is fantastic, especially in a city that often leans on its undeserved reputation too much, and you get the feeling that this place perfectly straddles the line between neighborhood joint and destination. The only complaint I have is that their Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is the only one I just don't like at all, but I'm happy with a nice beer with my salad and pizza.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Very cute little place. Service quick and attentive. Pizza is wonderful, thin crust, try the sweet onions and Italian sausage :) Wine and beer well priced. The only minus is the toilet, only one down a set of stairs with a long wait if the place is packed ( as it should be).

3  Thank magicrubbithat