“Restaurant is CLOSED - Phone has been disconnected”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Joshua Tree - CLOSED

Joshua Tree
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Seating
Neighborhood: Midtown
NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Restaurant is CLOSED - Phone has been disconnected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

Was going to go to this restaurant for pre-theater dinner and learned that the restauarant has CLOSED. Was one of my favorites for quick ervice and reasonably priced food.

1 Thank NycRob

Navarre, Florida
“Hidden Gem in New York City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

One of my cousins that live in NYC took me to this great place off the busy times square crowd and it was well worth it. Walked right in and had a great meal. Had the stuffed chicken and would recommend it to anyone.

Great service in a low key-New york atomoshere. Will eat here again.

Virginia Beach
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2010

After a horrifying experience with the Restaurant Becco, which is across the street, the host of the Joshua Tree welcomed my group with open arms. At first it seemed a little snug, but the service was outstanding and it felt very welcoming. They have a $30 prefix meal that was incredible, I recommend the short rib. Needless to say, the meal was outstanding, and nevber felt so welsome to an establishment. I am a definant return customer.

Glasgow
“Happy Birthday to me, these guys made it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2009

My wife booked this restaurant for my 40th Birthday as she knows how much of a U2 fan i am, and also our son is called Joshua (yes after the album) We live in Scotland so my wife had emailed them with a few requests and she says the staff replied with the words no problem every single time, and replied in minutes. When we arrived we were shown to our reserved open window seat with ballons that the staff had put up as part of my birthday suprise, the food was great and served in good time, so can't thank them enough for making my birthday one to remember.....thanks guys....

Rochester, New York
“Hidden gem among alot of other choices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

First night in the city and this street was restaurant after restaurant. It was hard to decide but there was a guy on the corner who was passing out 10% off coupons so we decided to give it a whirl. There were four of us, including my 14 year old daughter. First floor is a full service bar with tables for two smooshed in there somehow - which were all taken. Music was loud because it was Friday night. I was worried that it would be inapproriate because i had a youth or we wouldnt get a seat, then I realized there was a second floor. I am not sure if we were suppose to wait anywhere to be seated because no one greated us and there was no sign - so we went upstairs by ourselves. The waitress up there looked confused why we were there but very helpful and found us a table in the back by the little terrace where the music was an adequate volume and we could discuss our plans. The food came out in an acceptable amount of time and it was very good. I had a pasta tomotoe basil dish, sister has a barbq pizza, other sister had a gormet sandwich and daughter had buffalo wings and mozz sticks. all four had real mozzarella, mmmmm melt in your mouth! we took the leftovers to the hotel and ate them cold they were so good!! Oh, and the couple that were sitting in the only terrace table were having the lobster special which was being advertized. They looked wealthy and it looked mouth watering, so this place caters to all.