“Awesome - two thumbs up!”

Rockefeller Center Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$82.56*
and up
Viator VIP: Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Experience and Top of the Rock...
More Info
$109.00*
and up
New York Pass with Fast Track Access
Ranked #18 of 639 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Rockefeller Center Tour celebrates the rich history and exciting presence of New York's architectural jewel. The center was the ambitious vision of a young John D. Rockefeller and hosts more than 100 breathtaking works of art. In addition to housing NBC, Radio City Music Hall and Christie's Auction House, Rockefeller Plaza is also the home of the world-famous skating rink visited by more than half a million people every year.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Did the tour today (Kim was our awesome guide). Was umming and ahhing about whether to do this, so glad I did, a highlight of my trip in NYC, I would have totally missed some amazing sights. Kim was super knowledgeable, funny and really made the tour super. Would recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Top of the Rock has the best view of the city and its breathtaking. It has a 360 degree view of the city and the Central Park looks amazing from up there.
I would recommend it over the Empire State Building as you have to buy additional tickets for going to the top of empire state, the regular ticket does not include the top most deck.
Also, the view is much better at TOTR.

Top Tip: Buy the 2- Day New York City Pass for 155$ which includes the NY Sightseeing HopON-HopOff Service....you would be able to visit 80+ attractions across NY and will be able to cover much more in just 2-3 days.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Kim Rancourt gave us an artistically and historically relevant tour of Rockefeller Center. Who knew the history of the buildings, architecture and art that compose this area known as Rockefeller Center? Kim was welcoming, friendly, witty and very knowledgable about what he obviously holds dear. We have been to NYC more than 25 times and this tour was a treasure; a gem we were lucky to uncover!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We much prefer this to going up The Empire State Building....more space to walk round, fantastic views (including the Empire State!) and generally less crowded....we got there as it opened and so glad we did, as we were able to walk around freely and take lots of pictures before the queues began.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I didn't expect that I would gain so much information from this tour and at the same time enjoy it. I really like our tourist guide (Cristina) with her tips and she really knows what she's talking about. She was very informative and helpful. My mom and I had fun today. Thanks Cristina :)

2  Thank kayean