Open today: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Review Highlights
Makes me want to watch a show

Reviewed 6 days ago
CarolccCNA
Salt Lake City, Utah
Went on a whim - it was fun

Hillary M
via mobile

1,071 results
All reviews saturday night live jimmy fallon snl studio nightly news behind the scenes nbc pages snl fan favorite shows gift shop new york fun experience rockefeller center tv volunteers newsroom msnbc tickets
Reviewed 6 days ago

First off: The people you first connect with are not that nice. I seriously think they would have left us behind. We were standing around waiting and the tour guide took off with some other people. I ran after them and asked what their time slot was, it was the same as ours so we followed. No one really acknowledged us. At security they have no where to store anything. (we had our backpacks as we were catching a plan afterwards) Funny enough my son's back pack had wheels so it couldn't go on the tour so they put it in storage. OK, then.... Once we got in the first room for the video the pages were very nice. It was like a switch was turned on in the room.... we don't care, flip, now we care. The tour was interesting. The little video you make at the end was fun. I'm glad we did it. Was it worth the $30? I guess so, it was fun to see the SNL studio. It took about an hour.

RyanNBC, Director of Sales at The Tour at NBC Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Hi there, we're so sorry to hear that your experience wasn't 100% stellar from beginning to end -- but we are absolutely thrilled to see that it all turned around and you ended up having a great time on The Tour! We would love to further discuss your experience and send you a little something to make up for the beginning of The Tour: would you mind emailing meghan.kennedy@nbcuni.com? Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Despite being from the UK, so not knowing all the programmes and personalities, we really enjoyed this tour. Interesting to see behind the scenes and the chance to do our own production with jobs for everyone was great.

Hi Helen, we're so glad to see that you had a great time on The Tour as an international guest! Thank you so much for going behind the scenes of NBC with us!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Question - What is the better day - Saturday or Sunday - to take the NBC studio tour (with hopes of seeing SNL studio and Jimmy Fallon studio)?

18  Thank Global58615616801

Hi there! We unfortunately can't predict which studios will be shown at certain times due to 30 Rock being a working production environment. If you have any further questions, we recommend giving us a call at (212) 664-3700!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved this tour! I loved making our "own" show! I wish we could have got a glimpse of someone famous!

Don't go an hour before! 30 tops!

Hi Gina! We're so glad to see you had such a great time on The Tour. Thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They offer a great behind the scenes look at NBC news and a chance to go into the studios for Saturday Night Live and other shows. No photography allowed.

RyanNBC, Director of Sales at The Tour at NBC Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi Ron! We're so glad to see you had such a great time on The Tour. Thank you so much for visiting us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had only a few hours to do something (on a Monday, when many museums are closed), so I checked for tickets for this tour - and was happy to see they had space available for the 12:20 tour - perfect! (My friend who lives in NY said she’s tried to do it a couple of times on weekends and its always fully booked). So I got lucky. Tour is great and so interesting to see the history of NBC and the building itself, which is really beautiful. While I was waiting in the gift shop for the tour to start I got offered the chance to see Seth Meyers rehearse his monologue for that night! Unfortunately I couldn’t do it because I had another commitment but good to know they sometimes pull people from the gift shop for things like that.
We were able to see the NBC Nightly News set, SNL’s set (so fun to see that!) and The Tonight Show set. And yes, wandering the halls you do get the feeling you’re on an episode of 30 Rock. Our NBC pages who were our guides were great and did a nice job on the tour. Very fun.

2  Thank Hillary M
RyanNBC, Director of Sales at The Tour at NBC Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Hillary, thanks so much for your review! We're so happy you were able to join us and that you had such a great time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this tour because I like to see how things are made. Whether it is a piece of machinery, a structure, or a TV show, there are so many elements that come together to make the final product. Seeing all the cameras, lights, set designs and everything just to make the news anchors look so good is outstanding.

The biggest surprise was the size of the SNL studio. It is so small! I was shocked at how much they can do with such little space.

If you are interested in seeing how TV is made, this is a fantastic tour.

1  Thank psudino

Thanks so much for your review! We're absolutely thrilled to see that you had such a great time going behind the scenes with us on your Tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed touring the NBC studio. Its hard to get tickets for the shows but this was a great experience to go to the SNL set and Jimmy Fallon's and see how shows get broadcast on tv.

RyanNBC, Director of Sales at The Tour at NBC Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Eireen, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you had a great time going behind the scenes with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We only had one day in the city and was told not to miss this. I'm glad we didnt! A helpful hint though, our ticket showed to be there an hour in advance to check in. They really only needed us there 15 minutes ahead of time. Be sure to use the restroom before the tour, and give yourself at least 30 minutes to find it!

Hello Julie, we're so glad that you had a great time on The Tour! We're thrilled to be considered a must see activity. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wasn’t sure about it and so glad we took it.

It was amazing from start to finish and was able to even see a SNL skit being rehearsed. The tour guides really know their stuff too.

I would highly recommend the tour and it is worth every penny.

Hi there, we're so glad to see that you decided to join us on The Tour! Thanks for going behind the scenes with us!