“Sharon Jones & Dap Kings”
Review of Beacon Theatre

Beacon Theatre
Ranked #124 of 1,103 things to do in New York City
Sound Beach, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Sharon Jones & Dap Kings”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

loved that they had a bar! drinks were a bit expensive (2 drinks @ $17!) but the convenience is worth it! and u can sit and enjoy as you watch your show :)

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Paris, France
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Impressive”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The beacon is an historical place and you feel it. Really appreciated the show there. Seats were comfortable, staff was friendly and everything was well organized.

Visited November 2013
Perth
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great band. Bad manners by those attending”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We saw Tedeschi Trucks Band here ( I had previously seen them in Australia). We had reasonable seats but could not believe the number of people who were up and down like yo yos. In Australia if you go to watch a band it is good etiquette to come in and STAY SEATED. There was a group of females who came in half way through the show ( They must have been at the bar) and proceeded to stand in front of us. Obviously they thought they were made of glass or had no consideration for others. A bit disappointing.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ditu-Wonga
Washington Township, New Jersey, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cyndi Lauper and Friends - theater is beautiful and perfect”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is my first time for both. Meaning attending this show and going to this theater. Well I must say I loved both. But on to the theater. It is stunning. One of the most beautiful theaters I have been in. The service was great and the seats were very comfortable. I have to say I think I like this theater better than Radio City. I'm not kidding I really loved the theatre I was what I expected at all.

Visited December 2013
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had a great night of entertainment seeing Van Morrison at the Beacon. Great sound and great seating. Much better than the big venues like Madison Square Garden. Close to great restaurants and hotels. Beautiful theater and we will definitely return again.

Visited November 2013