“Gov't Mule New Years VIP” 5 of 5 bubbles

Beacon Theatre
Ranked #125 of 1,068 things to do in New York City
Weymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gov't Mule New Years VIP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Beautiful theater, very helpful staff (I am disabled and they assisted me as needed). Great sound, front row loge seats the best in the house!

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Bayville, New Jersey
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

seats comfy, murals stunning, lots of great restaurants nearby, and parking..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Always go here every dec 30 or #1st to see My hometown boy play ~ Warren Haynes!

Hudson, New Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Nice little Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went to see Billy Connolly Had great seats and the sound was excellent . Take time to look at the theater itself lost of guilt work statues and paintings on the walls very nice

1 Thank Bowkerfamily
Windsor, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great sound for a concert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I took in The Monkees at this venue. We saw them last year at Mohegan Sun Arena, so we had a frame of reference. What a difference in sound quality! You could hear every word that was being sung. The atmosphere was beautiful as well. It definitely is one of the show places of the New York concert scene. I would love to go back to see another show, even though it is 100 miles from home.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“The Star-Studded Beacon Theatre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

When in New York, look into a show at The Beacon Theatre, one of my favourite hangouts when I lived in the city and whenever I return on business or leisure- its become my pilgrimage. It's a  historic theater on upper Broadway in Manhattan and seats about 2,500 on three-tiers. In the old days they had movies and vaudeville on stage. I've seen some great acts here including my good mate Willie Nelson, Joe Cocker, the Allman Brothers, and this past week Chris Isaak was amazing.