“Yummy Yummy!!!!”

Ranked #7,094 of 14,663 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's 2AM and I realized, being from Cleveland, I was not in Kansas anymore!!!!!. We had driven into the night and we were starving and very tired. AND new to New York. I wanted something good and comforting. The hotel clerk sent us to Skyline. The restraunt is 24 hours, super clean and the staff was on point. I had the best western omlet on the east coast. If you are in New York, downtown Manhattan, you must try it.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

The Skyline Restaurant and Cafe is great! You feel like if you were in a Wooddy Allen movie... very New Yorker. I had breakfast at the bar, the toasts are delicious! Yo can find tourists but some neighbors too, a really good experience!

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Very nice restaurant that was down the street from our hotel within walking distance. The service was absolutely wonderful, very friendly workers. The food was definitely one of the best breakfasts I've had. I am a true breakfast person, can eat it at any time of the day. Their eggs and pancakes were delicious. Very reasonable priced as well. If we're in the area again, I would definitely eat here!!!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

The service was wonderful, food was very good, and very affordable! We went there 3 out of the 4 breakfasts we had while in town, and will go back again when we return.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is a big restaurant good food and service. A lot of choices, you can give it a try!

1  Thank vulpy