“Great Experience”

Neighborhood: Financial District
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I really enjoyed the food here. The rotisserie chicken white mean was juicy and very tasty. The ribs were finger licking good! The service is quick and you get lots of food. The worker who served me was very polite. I went there on Tuesday, April 2, 2013. If I am back in that area again, I will definitely go there to eat!

• Visited April 2013

Stafford, England, United Kingdom
“A decent meal.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a bite to eat for dinner. My wife and I both had the BBQ pulled pork platter which came with our choice of 2 sides and corn bread. We also had drinks and the cost of the meal came to a reasonable $31. The pulled pork wasn't the best I've had, but it was good, I feel there is probably better out there in New York and I will find it! All in all a good experience.

South Korea
“fast food that serves you while you sit”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I came here twice. I was very surprised that the food here was so cheap. It's hard to find a burger for under 7 bucks. and at this place, you can get a charboiled burger WITH fries for 5.95, which is not bad at all. and don't think they alter the size and make them smaller because the price is cheap, they are normal sized. They are really good. i have yet to try their ribs and other stuff, but i plan too. the thing is there are only oopen on weekdays from 11 am to 3pm

phone number 1212-566-6666

• Visited January 2013
London
“Good take away”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Had a late night take out from the Texas Rotisserie and Grill on Broadway. It arrived so quickly and was really tasty! We had chili, fried chicken with mac and cheese and spinach. Everything was hot and tasted good. Quite large portions! Would order again.

• Visited January 2013
Athens, Greece
“very pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

we were on fulton str and wanted to have a quick but filling lunch.We overheard some workers from a nearby construction talk about this place after supposedly having tasted all the surrounding restaurants and decided to give it a try!and they were right!!the food was fantastic and plentiful! if it wasn't for the plastic serving containers, spoons and forks i would name this my favorite nyc restaurant! we had a variety of things (steak , wraps, salad and sides) that were cooked and seasoned to perfection!even though there was quite a line, we didn't wait too long for our order and the young ladies calling our orders were very pleasant and courteous. it's too bad we discovered this place on our last day otherwise we would be back every day! don't be put off by the exterior or the lack of linens, the food will reward you!

• Visited July 2012