“Not impressed”
Review of Hurley's Saloon

Hurley's Saloon
Ranked #1,162 of 14,522 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Hurley's is a classic restaurant & bar in New York's theater district with a rustic appeal for everyone to enjoy and a wonderful place to gather with friends for a great meal and drinks. They offer outstanding dinning and bar services at very affordable prices. Saloon features a restaurant and full-service bar on three levels, private booths, private rooms for parties of all sizes, as well as rooftop dining weather permitting.
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Where should I begin...first off I couldn't believe the price of the drinks. The food I thought was very bland. The lobster bisque my wife ordered was very bland. I had to ask my server for silverware, salt, and pepper. For dinner we wanted to eat light..I got a thai chicken salad and my wife got a ceaser salad...which did not have any flavor. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

We had our office holiday dinner party at Hurley's. From making the original reservation to the personalized menu to the service and food, I was extremely pleased. There were 24 of us and we were seated in a semi-private area which was great. The wait staff was extremely attentive. The food came out hot and quick and it was tasty. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking to accommodate a large party.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

The food was excellent and offered great value for money. The service was very good, and with a booth, it added to the New York experience.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

good location, nice booths upstairs, poor rib eye, other steak was better

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Hurley's bar was right next to the Hotel we stayed in, so it became a regular spot when we were in New York. A good range of beers and wine, and always a good atmosphere in the bar meant that we were always happy there