“Lucky to find this local Italian!”
Review of Pazza Notte

Pazza Notte
Ranked #375 of 13,823 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55th Street
Transit: F train @ 57th Street and 6th avenue R, Q and N trains @ 57th and 55th streets and 7th avenue E train @ 53rd and 5th avenue or 53rd and 7th avenue
Helsinki, Finland
“Lucky to find this local Italian!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stumbled into this restaurant with my daughter - by chance! after some shopping on 5th av.
It was Friday evening around 6 p.m. and the place seemed to be full of local after-work-people. Service was quick, food was very good! Not too expensive given the quality. Desserts were huge, should have shared... Would definitely return here!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
antwerp
“I recommend this place”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had some pizza's here and pasta. Pizza's were thin and very tasty. Wheat pasta was also very good. Service was very good. It's not cheap, but what did you expect in NY. The sauvignon blanc, we had with our meals was fantastic.

Visited July 2014
Houston, TX
“Homemade pasta”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Yum. Homemade fettuccine with pesto is my favorite, so I had that. It was great. Pasta had a nice eggy taste. Husband had chicken marsala, which was huge. Service was fine. Would go back.

New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must when visiting New York”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our family just finished a very good meal at Pazza Notte. My husband had the ravioli in tomato sauce and I thoroughly enjoyed my penne carbonara. These pastas were al dente & the sauces were simple and authentic. My 3 children enjoyed their thin crusts pizzas. just like they make in Italy.

• Visited June 2014
Hilliard, Ohio
“Slow service but some bright spots”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Since it was our last night in the city and we had been on the of like crazy, we wanted something close to the hotel. We decided to try this place on a whim. It was a Tuesday night and we were seated immediately. One of us got pizza and it was outstanding! The pasta dishes were just ok (shrimp scampi and the vodka pasta dish). The Pino Grigio by the glass was surprisingly good. They had a great two for one martini happy hour special, but my husband didn't want the second martini, so I opted for wine instead. It was a great experience overall. The only negative was that the service was SLOW. Not sure if they were understaffed or what, but getting our order took forever, getting the check took forever, getting them to take my credit card once we received the check took forever, no one checked on us to see how the food was...you get the idea.

Visited June 2014