“A must when visiting New York”
Review of Pazza Notte

Pazza Notte
Ranked #371 of 13,830 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55th Street
Transit: F train @ 57th Street and 6th avenue R, Q and N trains @ 57th and 55th streets and 7th avenue E train @ 53rd and 5th avenue or 53rd and 7th avenue
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must when visiting New York”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Our family just finished a very good meal at Pazza Notte. My husband had the ravioli in tomato sauce and I thoroughly enjoyed my penne carbonara. These pastas were al dente & the sauces were simple and authentic. My 3 children enjoyed their thin crusts pizzas. just like they make in Italy.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Hilliard, Ohio
“Slow service but some bright spots”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Since it was our last night in the city and we had been on the of like crazy, we wanted something close to the hotel. We decided to try this place on a whim. It was a Tuesday night and we were seated immediately. One of us got pizza and it was outstanding! The pasta dishes were just ok (shrimp scampi and the vodka pasta dish). The Pino Grigio by the glass was surprisingly good. They had a great two for one martini happy hour special, but my husband didn't want the second martini, so I opted for wine instead. It was a great experience overall. The only negative was that the service was SLOW. Not sure if they were understaffed or what, but getting our order took forever, getting the check took forever, getting them to take my credit card once we received the check took forever, no one checked on us to see how the food was...you get the idea.

Visited June 2014
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Delicious thin crust pizzas and great martins for a great price. Two for $14. We walked in off the street and they sat us right away. No problem getting a table even on a busy Friday night.

Visited June 2014
Attard, Malta
“Good food at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Liked: Excellent service and very good food - try the Tapas and pizza. On another occasion we tried the pasta with meatballs. Highly recommneded.
Disliked - only a bit - tables too close to each other.

Visited April 2014
London, Canada
“Great time!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I walked by this restaurant for several days during our visit to NYC and we finally decided to try it on our last night and we were happy we did. Its a great spot near everything and the service and food were great. We have the antipasto di casa and it was excellent. My wife had the lobster risotto and I had the pizza, both were superb. The Sangria earned rave reviews from my wife as well! We will go back on our next trip.

• Visited May 2014