“Could have done so much better.”
Review of Park Cafe

Park Cafe
Ranked #3,615 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I would not go back here. Off all the places to eat in NY we chose this one because it appeared busy. Breakfast was terrible. Omelet was way overcooked and had no cheese in it. We had a table right by the work station so we couldn't talk over the ice and glass noise and the waiters yelling orders to the cooks. Did not look clean in that area at all.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We happened by this spot on the way to Central Park and thought we would give it a try. Friendly servers. Our water glasses stayed full at all times. We both had the burgers. They were super! So large I couldn't get my mouth around! Delicious! Stop in and give it a try! It's right beside the Wellington Hotel.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is our favorite breakfast pace when in the big apple, great food at a good price, the speediest service and seating I have experienced anywhere, they are accommodating to special requests, and the staff are friendly and competent, average price for eggs any style with coffee, juice and toast about $38.00 highly recomended we love it.....

Reviewed August 30, 2012

As it is in the Wellington Hotel it was so easy to stop by and grab some lunch. Food is nice as all cafes in NYC, but the best is the treatment. Staff is very nice and they serve you very well.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were staying at the Wellington Hotel, of which this place is on the ground, and ate here on the first night of our stay for convenience. I wished I had inconvenience myself. The size of the menu is clue to the quality of the food. It tasted as if it was reheated possibly numerous times. Avoid there are many places to eat nearby; I would recommend the Irish bar a couple of blocks down.