“Best burger I had in the States!”

O'Hara's Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #302 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Found this bar/pub literally round the corner from the September 11th Memorial. Very 'New York Irish'. Beer was reasonably priced and the food was great. I didn't taste a better burger (of many) in the rest of my trip Stateside. Staff could have been more friendly, but service was fine all told. Sports on TV and a decent choice of alcohol too.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I popped in here after being to visit the 9/11 memorial staff to grab some hot drinks after being in the biting cold for several hours.

The barmaid had an absolutely stinking attitude which meant we downed our drinks as soon as we could and left. She was quite happy to let people who weren't customers use the toilets-I'm not sure the owners would appreciate that considering there are plenty of signs saying that the toilets were for customers only.

Easily the poorest service we've had in NYC. I could go on but there's no point really. Just avoid this place like the plague and you won't go wrong with the dozens of nearby establishments who will welcome your custom.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We found this place after leaving the WTC memorial. It was St. Patrick's Day and even though it was very busy we were seated and served quickly,
Great food, friendly people. Hope to come back.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped in after visiting the memorial and the beer was a good price..so hard to find that in Times Square. We didn't eat but the atmosphere was friendly and I would drop in again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Spouse had shepherd's pie, I had corned beef sandwich. Good thing I wasn't starving as food was only so-so. Beer on tap was fine, and fairly priced. Good thing we asked for a table away from the bar itself, as that area was very noisy.