The Triple Crown Ale House & Restaurant
Ranked #2,035 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed October 6, 2013

we were struggling to find something in the area so we chose this as the menu looked the best. Service was good. I had chicken fajitas and cajun chips. Large portion of fajitas, would do 2 people with extra wraps. Tasted very good.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nice spot with out door seating. Food was very mediocre. I had buffalo chicken sandwich, there was no taste off chicken because of overpowering amounts of blue cheese. Blue cheese is an acquired taste and I generally like it. But this was awful. I actually couldn't eat the sandwich even after scraping most of the cheese off. My husband had a chicken pesto special. It was ok, pesto was very artificial. Restrooms were not very clean. Beer was flat but mixed drinks were good.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate twice here on weeks visit to NYC and enjoyed atmosphere food and Ale. Good service and clean surroundings

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had dinner on a Saturday evening about 5 PM and the place was not crowded at all. The wings had a good zing to them, and my wife loved the Shepherd's Pie. I had Chicken Pot Pie and the crust was very light and flaky with lots of big chunks of chicken. A very nice selection of draft beers with plenty of TV screens to watch "The Belmont" while we dined.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

With so many good places to eat in New York why would anyone eat here?The goat cheese salad and the snapper special were both terrible, tasteless, poorly prepared. It might be a good place to go for a beer but I don't recommend eating here.