“Perfect for a quick breakfast”
Review of Oxford Cafe

Oxford Cafe
Ranked #2,868 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I was staying at Hotel 373 next door, and received vouchers for free breakfast here each morning. The service was speedy and very friendly, and the baked goods were delicious. There was a large seating area, and everything seemed very clean.

2  Thank Bethany M

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went here for breakfast during my stay in New York and I'm so sorry I did. Cannot believe this place has so many good reviews on here. If it was possible I would mark this place 0/5.

The staff are unfriendly, barely looking at you as they take your order.
I had the eggs, sausage and potatoes. The eggs were over cooked, sausage was like eating solid fat with very little meat, the potatoes were tasteless and cold.

Do not waste your money by going here.

2  Thank Martyn E
Reviewed January 13, 2014

As we were staying in Hotel 373 beside Oxford Cafe we used it for breakfast,both eat in & take away was very good & a lovely cup of morning tea I really enjoyed!

2  Thank TerFer
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Very central on Fifth Av. Great selection of food and good service, Manager is always about. Prices are good too. I Will always return here..

1  Thank admarb
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Tried to go to this cafe a couple of times once it was shut and we were on a tight schedule- the food looked amazing. We eventually made it for breakfast on our last day. Staff very friendly we had bacon and pancakes with maple syrup - scrumptious- only downside paper plates plastic knives and forks. Same all of NY.....Definately give it a go

1  Thank Denice425