“One of the best restaurants in New York”

Casa Bella Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Bella Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,116 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was there with my mother and we sat next to the bar during lunch time. The service was exceptional and the food was amazing. They all are friendly and kind and made us feel very comfortable. The manager was awesome he made sure everything was on point. We had sea food which was delicious and the desert afterwards was the best way to possibly end our lunch time. I definitely encourage all of you to visit Casa Bella if you want to have a good time with your family or significant other.

There are newer reviews for Casa Bella Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food! Great drinks. Best meal I ate while visiting New York. Waiter was not attentive and we were seated right next to the kitchen door, which was annoying. I loved my meal when I received it, so that made it worth the bad table and service.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

On our recent visit to NYC, we always go to Little Italy and in the past frequented another restaurant. This time we decided on trying something different and stopped at Casa Bella. We were not disappointed. The weather was quite nice so we were seated outside. 'Vilson' the Matre'd was quite charming and rather entertaining to watch while he 'worked' the passing tourists suggesting they come in to dine. Our waiter was very courdial and attentative without being overbearing and brought us menus and wine list. We opted for their Sangria which was quite good and bread of course to start with. My wife ordered the 'Bufala in Amore', a variation of the traditional Caprese wrapped with procsiutto and I had the Caprese..both were very good and fresh. My wife had the Spaghetti Carbonara and I had their Linguini Vongole..our usual favorites and we were not disappointed. Pasta al dente as it should be and the sause(s) were just right. My wife couldnt finish hers, so I helped her out..No room for dessert. It was fabulous dinner, relaxing, entertaining and most enjoyable. Will certainly return the next time were in NYC and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were walking in Little Italy and looked at the Casa Bella menu; a man named Vilson came out and cajoled us into the restaurant. Got a great table outside on a beautiful night. The menu was extensive and our meals absolutely delicious. Even the salad dressing was super; tangy and tasty. My manicotti was superb and it was a lovely experience.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Worst Tiramisù I had in NYC in years.
Poor service.
Fake Italian.
Asked for a cappuccino and got a latte macchiato with cinnamon (did I ask for cinnamon?)