“Delicious Food.”

Casa Bella Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Bella Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,464 of 13,678 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
“Delicious Food.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great place to go for your dinner. I had the stuffed veal chop ant it was amazing. Had a Rasmini martini, great drink. The stuff was always there and they were very friendly. Very recommend.

5 Thank Ja111

• Finnish first
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Slow service, overpriced food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The service was extremely slow, even though it appeared that there were many servers just hanging around, not doing much. We had only deserts and they were nicely presented, but way overpriced. I would not recommend this place.

2 Thank Mirkoc18
Newmarket, Canada
“Enjoyable meal on the patio”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Yes, we too were hustled in off the street to Casa Bella, but it was our choice to eat there and there was an inviting table for 6 open outside on the patio which is exactly what we were looking for on a nice evening in Little Italy. The tables were a little uneven and cramped but we were happy to be dining outside. Fortunately I had not read the reviews on Trip Advisor before eating there (because I would have missed out on a good meal if I had). Despite the seemingly negative experiences by other reviewers, we actually thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Casa Bella. Only a few of us had apps - clams and caesar salad. Our mains included veal chop, chicken parmigiana, rigatoni, penne a la vodka, calamari, and fettucine with chicken. We all found our meals delicious. The food was hot and tasty and service was attentive and pleasant. We were too full for dessert. Our bill came to approximately $240 including alcohol, taxes and gratuity. I would return here.

2 Thank 5wiseguys
Humble, Texas
“Fishy Wine”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

In the heart of Little Italy, my husband and I managed to get two free glasses of wine to come in and eat. I had chicken smothered in eggplant, prosciutto and mozzerella. My husband ordered spaghetti and meatballs. The food was extremely overpriced and he had only two small meatballs with a small bowl of pasta. $16.95.
My food was yummy. BUT.... The wine smelled fishy. That evening I was out for the night from nausea.
Service was ok. Waiter came to bring food and check.

1 Thank Bridget M
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Was so nice to us. Go and have dinner you will have a great experience.Try the Special Veal. It's delicious.

3 Thank Ja111