“Drop Dead Delicious”

Ranked #1,234 of 16,291 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Visit the Cannoli King®, today! For 45+ years, Baby John, owner of Caffé Palermo, has provided people in NYC and ALL OVER THE WORLD with the best Italian pastries and the BEST cannoli that money can buy! We have proudly been a must-stop shop in Little Italy for four decades and we are committed to being here for many, many more. In addition to the world famous cannoli, we serve lunch, dinner & other pastries. Including the standard beverage choices, Caffé Palermo offers a wide selection of specialty hot, iced & blended teas, gourmet coffee, cocktails, white and red wine, along with craft and domestic beer. Indoor and outdoor seating. Family friendly. Local delivery / catering + shipping available.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Anything and everything is delicious here... Try the signature cannoli, the roasted almond tiramisu, and any of the specialty coffee drinks - you can't go wrong. The waitstaff are friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

PROS
*Tried cheese cone because it claimed to be Oprah-recommended. If true, I need to listen to Oprah more often. This sticky cheese cake dessert is one of the best things I’ve eaten in NYC.
*I like that there are different sizes. Comes in handy when you’re not in the mood to shell out $6.50 for the bigger size.

CONS
*I say this about every place in NYC, but it’s not cheap. Smaller size is $3, but it’s on the tiny side.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ExtraUnderwear
Reviewed September 6, 2018

I was looking for a good Italian coffee and a classic dessert. My mistake was to ask for a mochaccino which was only chocolate and not a tasty one. I don't recommend other coffee than expresso. Desserts were good. The service was fine but they could improve customer care.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

These cannolis back up the hype. I'm not even a cannoli fan and I thought these were outstanding. We ate the almond flavored ones.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

A lot of different desserts. Tasty coffee. Great staff. The place was packed but waitresses found a spot for us.