“Classic Greenwich Village”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

The food is good, I enjoyed my Spaghetti Puttanesca...and this “racy” pasta seemed like the thing one should have in Greenwich Village, sitting in an open restaurant, right on the square. Not great food, but the right atmosphere. Walk down to Rocco’s bakery for dessert or a bit to bring home.

1  Thank 993chucks

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant never seems to fail me. Food is excellent and always on point. They have several options for vegetarians which I love. The atmosphere is also nice. Service is great and so are the prices.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

While I was in Greenwich village looking for somewhere to eat found a place which seemed very busy so decided on my instinct to dine. Of all the years I have been coming to New York by far this has been the nicest, cleanest and most welcoming place in 20 years. All the staff from Luigi to Danny, we were made welcome. Drinks were ordered and came directly with bread. We ordered 3 different meals and they were very tasty, served hot to the table and good value for money. If you are looking for a tasty Italian based meal. You must visit this little gem of a restaurant. We look forward to our next visit!!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and a little wine on a Saturday
Really enjoyed the food, and very good and attentive service
Reasonable prices, especially the wine (6.50 a glass)

Would recommend!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

5 days in NYC, our dinner in Spaghetto was so much better than the 2 meals we had in nameless super cool hotels that we went there for our last night. Nice people, good service, very good food.

Date of visit: May 2018