“Tiny little place turning out delicious breakfasts”
Review of Bus Stop

Bus Stop
Ranked #1,296 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: West Village
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very small restaurant - tables are elbow to elbow. Went for breakfast and had the banana nut pancakes (yum!) and hubby had some egg sandwich estravaganza that the table next to us was ooing and ahhing over. Friendly service, great prices, good coffee. Definitely could become a habit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Looking for a casual early dinner spot in the Far-West Village, we spotted Bus Stop and were attracted by its cozy look. What a wonderful surprise. Very warm, bistro-y atmosphere. Great service, appealing menu, fair prices. It was an ideal spot for a damp chilly evening. The place was packed at 5pm on a Sunday with people who looked like they lived nearby (I always think that's a good sign). The food was excellent -- I didn't know spinach pie could be airy and fluffy, and it tasted great, too. I can't think of the slightest negative to mention. Definitely plan to return anytime I'm in the neighborhood.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a regular haunt of mine when I am roaming around the lower west side of Manhattan. It is a small and cozy place that is several notches above your average NY diner. The price is very reasonable and the food can't be beat. As a recent diabetic I am always looking for places where I can eat "guilt free." I always substitute the veggies for the starch and their choices are fantastic. The food is fresh and prepared superbly. I sometimes go with a friend or two and many times I simply go alone for an extraordinarily fine "ordinary" evening meal. They have the best chicken soup in the city - almost as good as mine!

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Found this place by chance for breakfast. It's a nice location just opposite a cute little park. Sat outside in the autumn sun opposite the veg market one Saturday morning. Great food and good value.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We ate breakfast in this lovely cafe nearly every morning of our holiday. Corned beef has, perfect eggs, bagels, waffles and loads more. Very good value and great service.