“My Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Review of Arturo's York Ave

Arturo's York Ave
Ranked #3,959 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Long Island
“My Favorite Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed March 2, 2008

This is by far my favorite Italian Restaurant and every year for my birthday I go here. It's been a tradtition since I was like 12. My birthdays is in December so my parents would take me in to see the tree and the window displays and then we would go to Arturo's. I'm now 23 and still do it and will continue to. I am obsessed with Chicken Parm and theirs is the best also try the eggplant rollatini, my mouth is watering thinking about it. The service is nothing but outstanding and everytime I go the waiters are the same men and they are truly pleasent. If you are in this area or even if you are not go out of your way to stop and enjoy some of the best Italian food you'll ever have.

2 Thank TheresaP

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Favorite Italian Restaurant in the City! Always go here for my bday”
Reviewed February 1, 2008