“tasty”
Review of Matts Grill

Matts Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Matts Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,469 of 13,678 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55 Street
Transit: Subway: 59 St. Station A, B, C, and D trains. 57 St. stop N, Q, R, and F trains. Bus: 55 St. stop 104 or M10.
Description: MATTS GRILL HAS BEEN OPEN SINCE 1995 SERVING HELLS KITCHEN AND ALL GUESTS GREAT FOOD WITH GREAT SERVICE
Brighton, United Kingdom
“tasty”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After wed checked out of our hotel we walked around wanting something yummy to eat before our night flight home to London,we saw the sign walked in and so glad we did,we had time to kill and we were not rushed,food was fresh,plentiful and yummy.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ljs25

• Korean first
Ankara, Turkey
“An average restaurant in NYC, it was OK.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I went there with my family and the food was OK. We ate chicken fingers first which is not very delicious and then ı ate ceasar salad. The salad was nice. The atmosphere is not that good but it is amusing. I do not recommend it but you can go there for lunch.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Hakan T
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Agree with last opinion”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Went with 3 of my children after seeing the parade balloons. Food was just OK my burger had a strange texture and my son did not like the chix tenders. On a positive note the interior is nice and the service excellent. We laughed at how often they came by to refill water glasses. Probably will not go back. I like to try different recipes when visiting the city.

• Visited November 2011
Houston, TX
“Service saves a "okay" meal”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We tried the pork chop and the chicken. Both were just okay... not good or great, just okay. The service though was GREAT.

London, UK
“A great place to stop”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I am so gutted that we only found this restuarant on the last day. My travel buddy wanted his last steak for breakfast and we saw this place across the street and thought we would give it a try...I am so glad we did. Ice cold beer, friendly staff, and lovely food all at a reasonable price. I had the chicken pot pie, and it was AMAZING. Thank you for making our last meal in New York a memorable one.

• Visited September 2011