“NYC trip”
Review of Maggie's Place

Maggie's Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggie's Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,673 of 13,754 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 5th Ave & Madison Ave
Transit: We are located near Grand Central Station.
Description: Midtowns oldest Family owned Irish Restaurant Est 1974.
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“NYC trip”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

time 6.45pm after another day walking the streets of NYC stopped off here for a bite to eat & a drink with my family was served by Alison ..well done !!!all the food was hot very nice not over priced i would eat here again give it a try we liked it !

• Visited April 2014

Rochester, New York
“Fun after work place to stop in...”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stopped in here to have a glass of wine and some snacks with a friend after work, it's kind of dark but I like that. The wings were great, the staff was very attentive and polite. It has that sports bar type feel to it, with TVs etc, hi top tables, and regular tables. I enjoyed my visit and it was not too noisy or too crowded.

• Visited April 2014
Dallas Fort Worth
“Scotch with Bangers and Mash”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I would eat there again. Loved the Bangers and Mash. They had the Lagavulin 16 in their selection of Islay Scotch so I was happy.

• Visited February 2014
“I loved the food”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

It was a very cold day in NYC and the food in this place was great. I had the shepherd's pie and it was very good. The service was also good and attentive. The place is clean and comfortable. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited January 2014
UK
“Everything was average it rates as poor.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Maggies Place claim to offer "Friendliness and Warmth"

The waitress barked her script at us at high speed, showing no interest in us whatsoever. The menu said "Ask us about our seasonal beers" .. I asked if they had any other beers, and was told "They're on there" in a tone that implied I was an idiot. (nice start!)

The shepherds pie was very nice, but the burger, requested 'medium' was served somewhere between raw and rare.

We paid up and left, saying "thanks" to another waitress, who ignored us completely and kept staring at her phone.

A reasonable watering hole, but don't expect the warm welcome you'd expect from a real Irish pub.

Visited December 2013