Tripadvisor

from $17.50
from $64.00
from $132.00
More Info
All reviews super fun new york funland nudity blast learning film
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was such a fun and liberating experience. This allowed us as adults to finally let your hair down have done fun similar to a carnival with games, slide etc. Also at the same time learning abt the history & a great author. Everyone should go you wont be sorry.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I went during a weekend stay after recommendations from an online traveling group I follow. We thoroughly enjoyed it! I won't give away details - just know that the museum is full of sexually explicit content so if you're uncomfortable with nudity, sex and sexuality it's not for you. I recommend this for couples and friends - definitely not family friendly unless your family is open about sex. It is 18 and over. You can purchase tickets online or onsite but there was a line when we went. However you have to get in line regardless of if you purchased online or not because you'll have to "check in" and get your wristbands. Superfunland comes with the purchase. We wanted to just do Superfunland but I couldn't find separate tickets which was fine because we found out it was included in the price of the museum ticket. The extra fee to do both but that's if you want to play the games in Superfunland (FYI you only get to play each game once). I didn't take photos because of the content.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the staff to the exhibits everything was wonderful. I truly had a blast and I highly recommend going with a group of ppl ready to have fun.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really great date night out, there is a lot to see and a lot to do. The games are so fun and in the process of it all you learn a lot. The bar also has really good drinks. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing atmosphere and surprisingly informative museum! Great for a fun time with friends and couples! Highly recommend.