“Varied menu with traditional food”
Review of Mr. Broadway

Mr. Broadway
Ranked #1,946 of 14,522 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Mr. Broadway is a kosher restaurants in NYC that serves deli along with traditional jewish food, israeli food, chinese food and sushi. A varied menu that has something for someone. Food is good -- not amazing but I have never had the bad experience other reviewers seem to have had. They recently renovated it, so it has a much nicer ambience. It is open to 11, which is convenient.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Really fun place to eat. It was very nice without being too fancy. My daughter and i ate at the Bar area and it was a lot of fun. She had Matzo Ball soup and a burger. She was too full to finish the burger after the soup but she loved being there. We had been back in December on our drive down to Florida and when i took her to NYC for a mother-daughter trip she just wanted to go back there! I ordered the vegetable soup which was tasty and rhe salmon which was cooked perfectly - melt in your both and crispy on the outside. Although it was a huge piece i hardly left any over because it was so good. The side vegetables were okay - they tasted like they were frozen not fresh but it was overall very good meal.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

They renovated the interior, but their new layout lets you feel the frigid cold air every time someone opens the door. My friends and I ate with our coats on. The prices for their food have gone up, but the quality has not and they have annoying rules that other diners (which is really what this is) do not. For example, they wouldn't subsitute spicey frie for regular fries. I'd say go elsewhere.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Was in NY with my mother who is strictly kosher so we went for an evening meal at Mr Broadway. My mum had the schnitzel with Israeli salad and fries and I had the fried chicken with Israeli salad and fries. The schnitzel was about the only thing edible as the fried chicken was dry and very tough, the salad was completely tasteless and looked like it had been sitting around for a long time and the fries were just terrible, in fact I couldn't even begin to describe how bad they were.. Overpriced and a real example of quantity over quality!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fabulous sandwich, I did the take-out option. Didn't wait long to get my meal and the sandwich and sides were great!