“Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We flew in to NY at 6am and this place hit the spot! The French toast was amazing! And most off all, there customer service was very good.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food and service was good too we ate breakfast there after a recommendation from our hotel! Prices were reasonable too!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were looking for a late breakfast venue and Madison's was recommended to us. Glad we went; good service (as an Aussie, I was actually HAPPY to tip for once!), good food in terms of quality and quantity. Nice, open, bright interior and a great spot to enjoy a meal watching the world pass by. Extensive options for breakfast, and other meals judging by the menu; worth a try.

1  Thank Baz_of_the_Gong
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I'm from NJ; I'm all about diners! The Madison is reasonably priced by NY standards and the menu is extensive. The ambience is bright and open with lots of windows for people watching on the corner of 1st Ave and 53rd St. They are also open very early and stay open very late. The spinach pie was good as was the dirty martini. The staff is numerous and attentive. I've enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner here many times when visiting my daughter and have not been disappointed.

1  Thank allvonrs
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our first visit we were greeted by our waitress who welcomed us to the neighbourhood. The menu is HUGE. We were ordering and the waitress recommended I have the lunch size fish and trips because I said I wasn't that hungry. The portions are very large to what we are used to. We always seem to have take out containers at the end of our meals. We have been there about 4 times now and the food has always been good! The desserts are all homemade and can easily share one dessert. Again the portions are HUGE. This is a nice diner with fast paced staff members always helping each other out. We have only had dinners there but the breakfast menu looks great. It's a place we will take family and friends when they visit.