“Don't go”

Fort William, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't go”
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I've been to this restaurant before and it was really nice. So when we went to NYC with friends we went back. Never again! The staff are run off thier feet as there is not enough of them. The food is terrible. 3 out of the 4 water glasses on the tables had big chunks out of them and when I told our waiter that they should be thrown out he told me that the management don't care as they make about $25,000 a night. Plus what Italian restaurant do you know that does not have Pizza on the menu or serve Italian beer. That really says it all.

1 Thank Caledonian_10

Charlotte
“Terrible service”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

During my recent trip to NYC I decided to try Sophia's for our last evening dinner while on vacation. The service and management was awful. They did not care about it even when told, they continued to go back to reading their paper at the bar! Woudl never go back nor refer anyone!!!! TERRIBLE STAY AWAY!

1 Thank nita426