“Food good, despite cheesy decor”
Review of Salsa Y Salsa

Salsa Y Salsa
Ranked #9,010 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Food good despite feeling like you are in a fast food restaurant with re-usable table clothes. Hard to get good mexican food in the city.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My son and I were out and about the city and were hungry and looking for a place to eat and saw this place and as we both really like Mexican food, decided to give this place a try. Our waiter was just awful. He took our order and brought us our food but never came back to check on us once.
The atmosphere was not very good at all. I would rate it poor to average. The food was barely OK. It was not bad but it was not good either. We will not go back there, ever.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great place, great food and atmosphere. We ate the regularly during a recent stay in NYC.

The owner calls everyone 'Baby' and the Margarita's are amazing.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Being from California whenever I travel and want a taste of home I try to find a nice Mexican resturant. I was told this place had good food, but it was like something out of a can. It tool a really long time to get the food and the presentation was sloppy. I would not insult the Mexican people by calling this a Mexican resturant.

1  Thank MarketingDiva
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My daughter and I had dinner at Salsa Y Salsa and it exceeded my expectations for a restaurant just off Broadway. Their drinks were expertly crafted and the seafood fresh and cooked to order. This is a very good choice for dinner, but there is limited space. Go early or be prepared to wait.