“I was all shrimped out by the time I left!”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #330 of 13,548 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Midtown
London, United Kingdom
“I was all shrimped out by the time I left!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a fifteen minute wait for a table, which we used to peruse the menu. There was also a video of Forest Gump showing without the sound. We visited on a Tuesday evening and it was loud, lively and busy. Our waiter AJ was very welcoming and made some suggestions from the menu. We had mango sparklers to drink but they weren’t very mangoey and a bit disappointing. To start, we shared a small bucket of Cajun shrimp with shell on - lovely and full of flavour. My main was the Shirmp heaven - I didn’t like the tempura shrimp and the fries were a little boring but the coconut shrimp was amazing. Also enjoyed the croutons in garden salad. My dad ordered the talapia with mash potatoes and couldn’t stop sining its praise! And my friend enjoyed the mahi-mahi. The food alone is good, not great but when you take into consideration the overall decor and feel of the restaurant with it’s Forest Gum themes, I’d say it’s definitely worth a visit if you’re in Times Square. I was all shrimped out by the time I left!

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great Food, Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

This was an awesome restaurant with a fantastic view of Times Square! The good was great as well!! They know how to cook shrimp, no doubt about it!

Araraquara, SP
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

The restayrant is awesome, very nice environment and staff really friendly. Although it is a bit expensive, I recommend it!

• Visited March 2014
Mount Holly, North Carolina, United States
“Fun...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

The atmosphere was fun, wait staff was very friendly. Made for an enjoyable experience. The food....average at best.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City
“Like All Others But So Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Great choices of food and the staff is very nice. You will definitely have to wait but it is worth it. Fun place that we try to go to every time we are there. They were very accommodating to my dad who was not able to walk upstairs to the restaurant.

Visited May 2013