“Great location”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great location but the men's room had no hot water at the time. Wait for a table overlooking times square. Prices are wonderful for NYC.

1  Thank NickM28
Write a ReviewReviews (10,731)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great place to dine at night to see the scenary. A must see if your are a fan a Forrest Gump. Dining experience was very affordable, location is in a great location in Time Square. Make sure you ask you a table near the window to embark on what Times Square has to offer.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Opted to try here for my Bday meal as we were going to see the Yankies play in the evening so needed a lunchtime meal and we were in Times Square so thought hell why not :) Very impressed, the waitress was the first nice person we had spoken to in 2 days which was a bonus! Food was reasonably priced, I had the shrimplovers main, the coconut shrimp were to die for. Not overly keen on the cold shrimp they serve as part of the main meal so I left those. Overall, 4 great meals and would def go back

Reviewed April 21, 2013

There is always a queue but these seem to be managed quite well, although if you do get stuck downstairs - there is very little seating (drink at bar good tip from previous reviews). Worth the wait.
We had great service and the food was excellent. Customer service was great - with knowledgeable, friendly staff. The food is not overly expensive for the quality and considering you are overlooking Times Square. Much better value, food and service than some other chains in Times Square.
There are chicken and veggie options on the menu if you don't do seafood/fish. The 'Of course we have scampi' pasta dish was lovely.
Will visit next time I am in New York

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Absolutely amazing!
Food is delicious when we went to New York for one week we went to Bubba Gump 4 times - once for a afternoon cocktail!
Staff are so friendly and lovely, especially Micky and Andy! (both very nice and helpful people)
As we arrived we had a wait for a table - but totally worth it!
then we get told the rules of the "Run forest" and "Stop forest" signs! good entertainment!
The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD! So tasteful and a good price for the quality you are getting.
The restaurant is all based on Forest Gump and there is all different props around from the film.
I had such an amazing time in New York and I discovered my favourite restaurant, and I can not wait to go back next year for New years eve with my boyfriend.
Give Bubba Gump Shrimp a try! its the best!