“Horrible service, repeatedly awful experiences.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Neighborhood: Midtown
Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible service, repeatedly awful experiences.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2008

I was assigned to this hotel twice because of the organization I was contracted to. The staff was terribly unprofessional, the front desk gave outright false information on the occasions that I was able to get more than a one syllable response, and would hang up the instant they had finished speaking if I called from my room, necessitating 3-4 calls to solve a simple problem.

The room was dirty on both visits, and it was impossible to get any assistance whatsoever from the staff.

NOTE: The hotel management contacted the employers of my previous client when an unfavorable review was put online about them.