Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $114.00
from $25.00
from $35.00
35,918 results
All reviews chelsea market old railway nice walk whitney museum rail line elevated park train tracks meatpacking district art installations the meat packing district new york west side city streets different perspective hudson river street level green space
Reviewed yesterday

Took a stroll along this enjoying the Autumn sunshine. Very interesting and you get a feel for NYC both old and modern. Recommend.

Reviewed yesterday

I like the concept behind the High Line but I do think it could have been completed better. There are weeds in the garden, which is disappointing since this is supposed to be a highlight. And a couple of viewing platforms don't lead anywhere except to views of the carpark.

Reviewed yesterday

Park was a wonderful walk on a cold sunny day. A nice variety of landscaping along the walk, some interesting architecture and some nice views of town. Well worth the time!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Very pleasant walk with views of NYC’s architecture and trees - London would really benefit from a walk like this

Reviewed yesterday

Looking for something different in New York? The High Line is a relaxing park filled with beauty. A different type of park, there is plenty of places to just sit, relax and enjoy or take a walk.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Different perspective of southern Manhattan . Nice to walk away from packed footwalks. Have done a lovely job bringing this old railway line back to life . If you have time well worth seeking it out

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I visited New York City for 5 days and The High Line wasn't originally on our list of things to do. I'm so glad I took the reccomation of a friend and visited it! It was one of our favorite activities. High above the hustle and bustle we strolled along a park like path taking in the views of high rise buildings. We bought creamy chocolate gelato from a small food cart and my husband cooled his tired feet in a unique water feature made for just that purpose. With plenty of benches and look-outs the High Line was a lovely break in our otherwise busy day of sightseeing.

Reviewed yesterday

This is a 3 mile long walk that is well worth the effort. Very different than anything we have seen before. It was busy but not silly busy. This is a must if you have time for a wander, hop off for a coffee and then get back on and continue the walk.

Reviewed yesterday

I've been to New York 3 times and only on the third time did I hear of this "park". This old transit line is made into a lovely walk where you can see New York from a higher level. I don't see why it's not on the front page of New York suggestions.

Reviewed yesterday

This was our first time on the High Line in 5 years, and it's really expanded and improved! We walked the whole length on a Wednesday afternoon. It was surprisingly busy but the foot traffic moved along briskly. There are some lovely art installations, great views of the city and New Jersey, and quirky architecture. It's a real testament to the people who had the vision to save and repurpose this elevated train track.