Hotel on Rivington
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
$152
$98
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$143
$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
$400
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$192
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
$215
$173
$144
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$80
  • Breakfast included
1,442 results
All reviewslower east sidefloor to ceiling windowssoaking tubcorner kingwilliamsburg bridgehigh floornew yorkmemory foamcomplimentary winebars and restaurantstrendy hotelthe penthouseturn down servicemini barfreedom toweraround the cornergreat neighborhood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I booked a high floor corner room king with a balcony. This room did NOT disappoint! The views were amazing, the staff was helpful, and the bathroom, oh the bathroom. The soaking tub was excellent. I'll be recommending this hotel to anyone staying in this part of NYC.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel on Rivington, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Hi Dylan M! We really appreciate your review here on TripAdvisor. It means so much to us that you enjoyed your stay enough to take the time to write about it here. So glad you like the bathroom (oh the bathroom! Haha!) and got a chance to relax in one of our deep-soaking tubs.

We look forward to welcoming you back anytime!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Just stayed for four nights...once again, the front desk staff is extremely welcoming...and a special shout out to NYC's best concierge, Adam...and the fellas downstairs; guys, you're the greatest!...especially Lester, who always makes my day, and makes me feel so great, it's like he's worth my weight in Platinum!...Thanks, everyone! Dan

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Hi Daniel M! Thank you so much for your 5 Circle Review! You make our day when you stay with us. :) I passed on your kind words to Lester and he sends his best regards!

You are too kind. Hope to see you back on Rivington Street soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Below is a letter i sent to the GM:

I recently stayed at the Hotel on Rivington from November 12th to November 16th and had one of the most satisfying hotel stays in my many years of traveling. While I was only there for four days, I wish I could have prolonged my stay because of the amazing experience I had at the hotel. The staff and the atmosphere of the hotel was above and beyond my expectations, and would just like to let you know that your hotel is doing an excellent job keeping the guests feel very welcomed and content.

When I initially booked the reservation over the phone, Geo could not have been more polite and courteous answering my many questions regarding room and hotel accommodations. In fact, before we hung up, he mentioned he would be working the afternoon I arrived and looked forward to my arrival.

When I entered the hotel, Geo greeted me with a smile. He was not only polite but also started a friendly conversation, and as a woman traveling alone, made me feel very welcome and comfortable. This type of friendly attitude translated throughout the four days I stayed at the hotel. Every evening, prior to meeting friends for dinner, I had a glass of wine and sat next to the front desk observing guests interact with The front desk and Geo and Asiatic. They were extremely professional when navigating challenging personalities. These two men are a valuable asset to your hotel guests and your business.

In addition, the room was very clean, the cleaning staff very accommodating, and the bed was very comfortable. Even though the cost of the hotel is quite pricey, the experience was definitely worth the money I spent and the value was very high. A hotel like the Rivington is at a level of high expectation and it really fulfilled those expectations. I hope that this kind of hospitality continues at the Rivington so that more people could share an experience like I did at your hotel. See you again in February!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank CheriNYC
Adam P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel on Rivington, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Hello CheriNYC! Thank you so much for your spirited 5 Circle Review! We love to hear from our guests and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service and Geo and Asiatic are no exception. Always with a smile and ready to help!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel on Rivington.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

From the minute I pulled up and being greeted by Eddie at the door, to the arrangement of my car service by Joshua leaving, and everything in between, I was genuinely impressed with the level of service. What differentiated it for me was that it was real, true customer service. Never felt like I was putting anyone out, which isn't always the easiest thing to find these days—but when you do it really stands out. Short stay, but I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hi sdsgraves! Thank you so much for your 5 Circle Review here on TripAdvisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

From Eddie, Joshua and the rest of the Team here at Hotel on Rivington,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you haven't seen the New York City skyline from the Lower East Side's Hotel on Rivington, I urge you to stop what you're doing and make plans to do so RIGHT NOW. Honestly, everything about this place is great… location, architecture, staff, amenities. But what really kills me are the views. I've stayed there several times, each time having the pleasure at looking at a completely new vista through floor to ceiling glass and in some rooms, from the balcony. When you approach the entrance to the hotel, you hardly notice it's there, it's that low key. Take a quick trip up to the second floor and your greeted by friendly and experienced staff in the serene setting or the registration desk. You'll be instantly into the adding lounge for a complimentary beverage within a living room atmosphere overlooking Rivington Street's famous Economy Candy. Spend a little time there taking it all in as it will acclimate you to both the hotel and the whole vibe of LES. The head on upstairs, open the door to your room and see what surprises await. Depending on the room, that could be soaking tubs with overhead waterfalls, steam showers, completely stocked mini bar, balcony and VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS which seem to change with the light at every time of the day or night. You'll never want to leave.

Room Tip: They're all good but I really like the hight floors facing East.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Adam P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel on Rivington, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Greetings from just up the Turnpike, Mark N! You've got us blushing this morning with your excellent 5 Circle Review here on TripAdvisor. Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words about your experience at Hotel on Rivington. The views speak for themselves (yes even the view of the candy shop!) and we are glad you've gotten to take in the Midtown Skyline as well as the Freedom Tower and the Financial District.
Sorry you had to leave! :) We look forward to welcoming you back any time.