“Healthy quick pick-me-up”

Ranked #276 of 484 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of smoothies, juices, and bowls. Ingredients are supposedly well-sourced and I like that it is an easy place to pick up a quick lunch or snack without having to think too hard. With that said, $11 for a smoothie is a bit steep, even for NYC.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

As you probably know, even the best hospitals serve absolute garbage to patients. My daughter had survived intense chemo and 3 surgeries and was supposed to heal on pizza and processed food served to the patients. Luckily, we discovered The Juice Press. Every day, I brought her very tasty fresh juices and smoothies made with the finest organic ingredients, and she gobbled it down and asked for more. Soon, I was bringing the same to others on her floor, who also loved not only the taste but the nutrition provided. I'm convinced that the body tells us what we need, and my very ill daughter needed the high nutritional ingredients from The Juice Press. Though I wasn't ill, I, too, got hooked on The Juice Press products, which sustained me during my long care taking days. I had more energy from one of their freshly made smoothies than if I'd sat down to a meal. Can't recommend this place enough! Yes, it's pricey, but not much more than other quality juice bars. And I swear, Juice Press tastes better!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Great smoothies, juices and snacks. So what if they are a bit pricey, I would rather pay a bit more for quality, organic, fresh and non GMO than for crap. A great Vegan option for my wife...and for me to snack clean!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Had an acai bowl here that was fantastic. I’ve had them elsewhere and this one was one of the best in NYC!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

I love Juice Press, although I admit that, given their pricing, it is not something that I would be able to afford on a daily basis without some serious cuts in other places (like, serious cuts - haha). However, in a pinch, this is such an amazing, healthy option on the fly. I try to grab a juice or smoothie here when I can, but have also had great success re-creating a couple of their menu items at home. Overall, love Juice Press and would definitely recommend it to others (and have).