“A Morning Must”

Ranked #258 of 484 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I have tried so many juice stops in New York and none compare to Juice Generation. My husband found this spot for me last year when we visited NYC. My favorites are the Professional, Detox, XO coconut ansd hale to kale. Great for breakfast every morning.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Good place to get fresh juice , if you are into juicing . We are into juicing and we would recommend others to get on the band wagon and start juicing for HEALTH . It cost obviously , especially in Manhattan . Juicing is good for your Health , so I would recommend this place for a fresh juice experience .

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My husband and I were visiting New York and were staying in a hotel near by. This place was an awesome way for us to start our morning with a healthy breakfast and kick start the day! We ordered everything from a smoothie to an acai bowl. It is a bit pricey, but for New York prices we didn't think it was that bad.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Well. Laid out. With tables and freezers with pre made products this s place stands out. They still make custom shakes but supplement with whole coconuts, small meals, water s and other products. Tables and chairs help with the wait.

Reviewed March 19, 2016

The smoothies and juices are healthy and delicious. There are no added sugars. We visited this place 3 out of the 4 days we were in NYC. I wish they had this place in my hometown.