“Good juice ”

Ranked #252 of 489 Dessert in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Good place to get fresh juice , if you are into juicing . We are into juicing and we would recommend others to get on the band wagon and start juicing for HEALTH . It cost obviously , especially in Manhattan . Juicing is good for your Health , so I would recommend this place for a fresh juice experience .

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My husband and I were visiting New York and were staying in a hotel near by. This place was an awesome way for us to start our morning with a healthy breakfast and kick start the day! We ordered everything from a smoothie to an acai bowl. It is a bit pricey, but for New York prices we didn't think it was that bad.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Well. Laid out. With tables and freezers with pre made products this s place stands out. They still make custom shakes but supplement with whole coconuts, small meals, water s and other products. Tables and chairs help with the wait.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2016

The smoothies and juices are healthy and delicious. There are no added sugars. We visited this place 3 out of the 4 days we were in NYC. I wish they had this place in my hometown.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2015

I found this spot a few days into my vacation and loved it so much that I returned every morning for breakfast. I had the smooth strawberry, i heart watermelon, and the peanut butter split smoothies... all were great but the pb one was my favorite. I also tried the aloha acai and the amazing green acai bowls, which were also enjoyed thoroughly. The wait can be long if you go during peak times.

Date of visit: November 2015