The Broome
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

All reviewsthe penthouseinner courtyardboutique hotelnew yorksoho shoppingbreakfast was deliciouseuropean feelrooms are beautifulyogurtwe loved our staygreat bedsmall hotelspecial thanksperfect locationgreat boutiquethe breakfast areaperfect stay
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed for two nights on a "staycation" and can't say enough wonderful things about this gem.

The location is deep into SoHo - if you're looking for a Times Square experience don't stay here - but it's on a great street. The hotel itself is glorious: Fantastic beds, unbelievably quiet, great staff. The included breakfast is wonderful and an unusual rarity in NYC.

This is a French B&B nestled in SoHo. If you have the chance to take a weekend away at the Broome, don't pass it up.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jelliclecat96
Sasha S, General Manager at The Broome, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Jelliclecat96,

Thanks for sharing (even though you didn't want to!). I sense its almost time for another staycation...

Reviewed April 26, 2014

First time reviewer long time reader and reviewing The Broome hotel is going to be easy .
I stayed 11 day,s 10 nights so I believe I can be a good judge of this hotel .
I stayed on the 4 th floor overlooking the street , the traffic and city noise I really did,nt hear it great sound proof windows put paid to that ,the hotel was alway,s clean it had a good feel to it that would be a combination of great design and mainly the fantastic staff who work there and of all I had great times with .
Complimentary breakfast was a perfect start to the day also a complimentary gym pass is only 1 block away .
2 sub lines are in very easy walking distance . So really if you want to stay here you best book straight away as The Broome Hotel is really that good . I will certainly be back .

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Lachlan M

Lachlan,

Our first Broome family member! We can truly say everyone definitely loved having you here for 10 days - from our breakfast club to the overnight crew - we all loved hearing about your adventures! And what a sad day when you left! Until next time...

Cheers,
S

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I loved the Broome. I am writing this review because this property truly deserves a rave but I hate doing it: I don't want to lose my very own private haven in the heart of Soho!
The Broome only has 14 rooms. It's on a major artery of Lower Manhattan and yet, from our courtyard room (no. 24) we did not hear a car horn, an engine running, or even a dog barking, The room, while small (welcome to NYC) is very completely furnished, and one lacks for nothing, Wifi was free.
Breakfast is served downstairs and was part of the room fee.
You feel the minute you arrive that you are staying with friends. It is such an unusual and privileged feeling to have in NYC.
The location, for foodies and shoppers alike, cannot be beat. You are within walking distance of 20 great restaurants (at least) and countless boutiques.
One of the hotel's owners was on hand at all times and personally made sure that I got a car service to the airport during rush hour. When the first car service quote came in very high he went back and contacted two others for me!
The best part is that this hotel offers real value in a city where I have all but given up on finding any.

Room Tip: Room 24 and 25 are ultra convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Cicirider,

WOW! This is what we're all about! It was a sincere pleasure having you with us during our opening months. Until next time.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Despite the lack of user reviews / info on this place we decided to stay here and very glad we did. As others have pointed out, I felt like I was at a European hotel, specifically Paris (believe the owners are French anyway). I don't need to tell you that the location is fantastic, and everything else balanced out quite well. A few highlights:

For a boutique hotel, the rooms were extremely quiet (they have doubled up windows - literally zero street noise) so I was able to get a very good night's rest.

Linens and bed were very comfortable.

The room itself was small but very comfortable. It's NY - the amount of time you will spend in there is negligible anyway. I have stayed in a good number of NY and European hotels so the size did not bother or surprise me but likely will others not used to it. Mainly Americans coming from various cities I'm referring to.

Room was filled with all the necessities and thensome. For instance, I left a toothbrush at home but didn't even need to call downstairs because an extra one was waiting for me in the room. We had a handwritten card welcoming us with complimentary water bottles and handmade chocolate in the room upon arrival.

Nice and quality carpeting / decorations / furniture / paint job in the room - this is a new place and basically untouched at this point. Really felt good considering I have stayed at plenty of NY hotels and even the larger ones seem to let everything go.

Bathroom was very nice with great touches in construction. It was also given enough space despite the room size, so I didn't feel crammed at all in there.

Awesome little courtyard in the center of the building with a nice cafe at the bottom. Really unique and beautiful aspect you wont find elsewhere. Free continental breakfast comes included. I had an amazing long drip coffee in the morning to start my day.

You won't find Ritz Carlton bum kissing kind of service here, but if you need it, the staff will get it done. It is a more laid back mentality with a sense of urgency as opposed to more corporate treatment packed with confusion. All hands on deck seems to be the way this place is run, which was more than sufficient.

I would definitely stay here again, no questions asked, as well as recommend it others. I have never written a review about a NY hotel but then again, never stayed at a place quite like this. Have fun in NY!

Room Tip: $50 upgraded rooms are facing the courtyard with main benefit being larger bathroom. Regular rooms on the street but zero noise because of doubled up windows, really. I don't have any info on any of the other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank winias

Winias,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for sharing your experience! We're always so happy to hear when our guests appreciate the thoughtful extras! We look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a very charming small hotel with only 14 rooms (or so). The rooms are on the small side but very well designed, with nice, modern furnishing, including a full length mirror, a large shower and very comfortable bed with first rate linens. The room was quiet with no appreciable street noise. The television had all cable channels.

The breakfast area is on the other side of the interior courtyard, and was quiet, with cappuccino available, a restful place to read the paper before starting the day. The food was similar to the spread you would find in Europe: pastries, smoked salmon and good bread, and the breakfast was included in the rate.

The location was in the heart of Soho, with all the small shops. I only stayed one night and had no problems with crowds, but as I left I noticed that the streets were becoming crowded with tourists. Don't know if this would affect me on a longer stay.

Room Tip: I booked the deluxe queen with patio. The patio requires that you exit the room before going to a small patio overlooking the interior courtyard. I don't think the room itself is any larger so the additional cost of the patio is not worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank nhentschel
Sasha S, General Manager at The Broome, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

nhentschel,

As such a seasoned traveler, your opinion and feedback means so much! Thank you for staying with us in our opening months and taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers.

Sasha