This is a definite YES.
* Close to Subway (6 line) which can take you right to Grand Central.
*Free Breakfast (Cereal, OJ, fruits, bagels, waffles, donuts)
*Kitchen area, which was a great mingling area.
*Towels and blankets available
*Great customer service
*And REALLY clean.
*The shower is my main reason for giving this a 4 start and not a 5. The water was either scalding hot or freezing cold. It'd be good for a bit then it went crazy. Also, The water comes from right above, so for guys as tall as me and my friend (5' 10" and 6' 1") it made it a little uncomfortable.
*No air conditioner, which may a problem in hotter weather, but we were able to open our window which helped a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family owned business, American Dream Hostel welcomes you to New York City. Our prices include breakfast in the morning and WiFi. You will be in Manhattan, Flatiron District/Gramercy Park, close to the most exciting locations and events; most main points of interest including restaurants, bars, clubs, shops and stores are studded around the neighborhood and all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your American Dream Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- American Dream Hotel New York City