2,973 results
All reviews penn station times square new york evening reception great hotel ceiling fan free breakfast full size fridge stove top fridge freezer rooftop terrace hot breakfast sofa bed small kitchen midtown manhattan bagels madison square garden
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed in Manhattan at the Homewood prior to a cruise from Cape Liberty. The hotel rooms are on the small side but are equipment with a full kitchen should you wish to make your own meals. Breakfast is included which includes a wide assortment of different hot and cold dishes. The hotel is convenient to all the sights in Manhattan and the subway is only a block away. The staff is very accomodating and will even book Broadway shows or any sightseeing tour. Although the hotel does not have a restaurant, many food choices are within one or two blocks. Prices are reflective of a Manhattan hotel but you are guaranteed a clean and comfortable bed in a quiet room. PS. Don't forget the blinds as you can see into other buildings. Also some lower rooms have their own inside balcony.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street may be noisier but not appreciably so.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Mark T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Homewood Suites in Midtown Manhattan! Our central location allows for a short walk to many landmark locations! We sure hope you felt right at home! The little things like our 24 hour rooftop or the complimentary hot breakfast each and every day that sets us apart from many other hotels here in the NYC area. We cannot wait to welcome you back home soon!
Nicolas Rambajue
Operations Supervisor

Reviewed October 15, 2017

OK, so I stayed at Homewood Suites for five nights last year when I was working with a client at New York Comic Con, and I was so pleasantly surprised: The hotel was affordable, clean and well-located, and the free breakfast is the best I've ever had at a hotel offering such a thing.

I enjoyed it so much last year, I stayed there again this year for seven nights. This trip was a tiny bit less satisfying, since it seems someone was in my bathroom before I checked in and left a rather substantial box cutter behind (I searched under the bed and in the closets after I found THAT), and also, every piece of furniture faced AWAY from the TV, which made it really awkward to watch it -- especially with another person.

Also, may I just add that you should probably build in extra time for the elevators, since there are only three and there are a LOT of floors and rooms. I was almost late to a meeting waiting for the elevator (and I was on the 19th floor -- the stairs weren't really an option).

But all these complaints are so MINOR. The staff is accommodating and friendly, and there are FREE COOKIES in the lobby every afternoon. And did I mention how clean the hotel is? I've already made my weeklong reservation for New York Comic Con 2018.

See you then, guys!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Mark T, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Krystylnlo,

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Staphon Meadors
Homewood Suites by Hilton Midtown Manhattan
luisairy.pena@hilton.com
212-244-0644

Reviewed October 14, 2017

It's a Fantastic property, super view from the 21 floor where we were,roof top terrace is a great place to have a beer. The breakfast was super and the daily free tea/coffee and cookies. Staff are excellent-so helpful and polite. Hope to return soon - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Level 21 with a city view
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear John M,

Staphon Meadors
Homewood Suites by Hilton Midtown Manhattan
luisairy.pena@hilton.com
212-244-0644

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay for a two night stay for three of us in a suite. Full kitchen is a nice amenity.
The staff is super and Tiara gets a shout out for her excellent suggestions of places to go and giving great directions.
We visited Chelsea Market and a bagel place near the train station on her recommendations.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Very nice hotel, wish we had a view but NYC has too many buildings next to each other. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Food was good. We had a very good time. We spent 3 days. Every time we would come back to the Hotel the staff would greet us. We had several questions on location of things and the internet and the staff worked with us and provided us with very helpful answers.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family