Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stacy C
Fernandina Beach, Florida

Amazing Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 7, 2019
We pick this hotel because it was walkable from Penn Station. So glad we diid! When we arrived, our suite was not ready so we checked our luggage and went sight seeing. When we arrived back to check in, it was after 9pm, but our luggage was close to the front desk and easy to get. Our room was on the 20th floor, so we went up the elevator and were so surprised when we opened the door. The room was so nice! The bedroom had a vaulted ceiling with skylight and the bathroom was huge with double sinks. It was perfect for the three of us! The room was clean and modern with 2 tvs and a pull out couch. The hotel staff was polite and helpful. It was a great "home" for us during our stay. Thank you
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 7, 2019
Dear 842stacyc,

Thank you for choosing the Chelsea Courtyard! We are the perfect hotel for travelers coming into NYC due to our location. Located close to PENN Station and all major subways, our guest can get around the Big Apples with any issues. Our guest rooms are design to provide our guest with the space they need to recharge after a long day in the busy city. We hope to see you again soon during your next trip to NYC. Safe Travels!
  • Motto
    $153
0.7 miles from Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea
View more hotels in New York City
1,191 results
All reviews penn station madison square garden police precinct great location new york times square around the corner directly across the street would definitely stay here again front desk staff the high line good size the staff was friendly and helpful the empire state building few blocks central location two double beds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I had to leave a glowing review of this place, especially how much better this was than the Edition Hotel we stayed at later in our trip.
The folks who work here were really friendly and helpful.
The rooms were impeccably clean and when I did call the front desk for something, housekeeping brought it immediately and with a smile.
What a refreshing experience, which we came to appreciate even more after our dismal stay at the Edition. Do not even think about staying at the Edition.
This Courtyard is an excellent choice for a stay in the big apple and super close to Penn station. and not really that far a walk from the sky line walk way.
Folks who run this place, please keep up the great job and don't change!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Peter586
Tyler Wood, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent visit to Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea!

I know that you have many choices in New York City and on behalf of our team, thank you for your business.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most to us – you! I look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our associates and leaders to celebrate the great guest experience they were able to provide.

We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again during your next visit to Chelsea.

Tyler Wood
Assistant General Manager
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan Chelsea
tyler.wood@marriott.com
T 212.967.6000 D 212.912.3171

Reviewed July 22, 2019

A fantastic stay here for several nights on business. Location was ideal as it was walking distance to Koreatown for lots of good food and late night snacks. It was also walking distance to Penn Station, where I came from on a train, so I didn't have to spend money on taxi or Uber/Lyft. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Definitely would stay here again on my next visit!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank James K
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for your great review Kwondogg! Our hotel is located perfectly located for visitors coming into NYC. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Everyone there was super welcoming and friendly, huge plus having the bar in the same building, and breakfast hours were til 11:30 ! that alone was pretty cool. Parking was 70 a day but I ended up finding a garage close by. Only downside was construction going on outside of my room fairly early in the morning, but other than that al around great stay

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lawrence P
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Thank You Lawrence P for choosing to stay with at the Chelsea Courtyard by Marriott! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

It’s hard to beat the location being close to everything especially Penn Station. Tim checked us in and he was as friendly as can be and found us a nice room (1904) even though we were checking in early having just arrived on the Queen Mary 2. The room was large, very nice and quite reasonable given NYC prices and it was the day of the 2019 Pride Parade. Also the Internet is as fast as any I’ve seen anywhere which was such a relief after 3 months of cruise ship Internet. The morning breakfast was not included and was ala carte pricing. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend you do too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimDore
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear TimDore,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a great review! There are many reasons why travels should stay with us and you highlight on two of them. Our location makes exploring NYC a breeze and our staff always ensure our guest's stays are most enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

If you're coming in to (or out of) New York via Penn Station (as I was) this place is easily within walking distance. It's also close to Times Square, Chelsea, Empire State Building, Fifth Ave., the High Line, Bryant Park, etc. There are tons of food options in the area.

The staff was very nice at check in and though there wasn't a room available (I was early) they stored my luggage and I was able to start exploring without hauling my bag everywhere.

The room was New York-small (maybe a smidge larger than typical) but nice and the bathroom was well-equipped. My room didn't have a bathtub (seriously not a big deal to me) but had all the extras one needs. As a side note, I really loved the hair dryer - I'd buy one if I could find it!

Check out was a breeze, once again they stored my luggage for me and I was welcomed back to sit in the lobby and charge my cell phone when it was running low.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Valerie W
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Thank you Valerie W for the great review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to fit your needs. We hope to see you again during your next trip to NYC!