3 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$223
Hotels.com$223
FindHotel$219
1,119 results
All reviews penn station great location new york herald square times square the high line front desk staff would stay here again the staff was friendly and helpful two blocks central location nyc hotel bed was very comfortable early check king room marriott manhattan
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I had to leave a glowing review of this place, especially how much better this was than the Edition Hotel we stayed at later in our trip.
The folks who work here were really friendly and helpful.
The rooms were impeccably clean and when I did call the front desk for something, housekeeping brought it immediately and with a smile.
What a refreshing experience, which we came to appreciate even more after our dismal stay at the Edition. Do not even think about staying at the Edition.
This Courtyard is an excellent choice for a stay in the big apple and super close to Penn station. and not really that far a walk from the sky line walk way.
Folks who run this place, please keep up the great job and don't change!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Peter586
Reviewed July 22, 2019

A fantastic stay here for several nights on business. Location was ideal as it was walking distance to Koreatown for lots of good food and late night snacks. It was also walking distance to Penn Station, where I came from on a train, so I didn't have to spend money on taxi or Uber/Lyft. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Definitely would stay here again on my next visit!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank James K
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for your great review Kwondogg! Our hotel is located perfectly located for visitors coming into NYC. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Everyone there was super welcoming and friendly, huge plus having the bar in the same building, and breakfast hours were til 11:30 ! that alone was pretty cool. Parking was 70 a day but I ended up finding a garage close by. Only downside was construction going on outside of my room fairly early in the morning, but other than that al around great stay

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lawrence P
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Thank You Lawrence P for choosing to stay with at the Chelsea Courtyard by Marriott! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

It’s hard to beat the location being close to everything especially Penn Station. Tim checked us in and he was as friendly as can be and found us a nice room (1904) even though we were checking in early having just arrived on the Queen Mary 2. The room was large, very nice and quite reasonable given NYC prices and it was the day of the 2019 Pride Parade. Also the Internet is as fast as any I’ve seen anywhere which was such a relief after 3 months of cruise ship Internet. The morning breakfast was not included and was ala carte pricing. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend you do too.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimDore
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Dear TimDore,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a great review! There are many reasons why travels should stay with us and you highlight on two of them. Our location makes exploring NYC a breeze and our staff always ensure our guest's stays are most enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

If you're coming in to (or out of) New York via Penn Station (as I was) this place is easily within walking distance. It's also close to Times Square, Chelsea, Empire State Building, Fifth Ave., the High Line, Bryant Park, etc. There are tons of food options in the area.

The staff was very nice at check in and though there wasn't a room available (I was early) they stored my luggage and I was able to start exploring without hauling my bag everywhere.

The room was New York-small (maybe a smidge larger than typical) but nice and the bathroom was well-equipped. My room didn't have a bathtub (seriously not a big deal to me) but had all the extras one needs. As a side note, I really loved the hair dryer - I'd buy one if I could find it!

Check out was a breeze, once again they stored my luggage for me and I was welcomed back to sit in the lobby and charge my cell phone when it was running low.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Valerie W
Ed P, General Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Thank you Valerie W for the great review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to fit your needs. We hope to see you again during your next trip to NYC!