My family and I stayed at the Marriott for a week and overall I can say that it could be much better...
Here are my pros and cons:
+ Perfect location, just between Central Park and Times Square.
+ Clean rooms
- Very small room for 3 people, rooms are not suitable for 3 people...2 small beds.
- Very dark rooms, not much lights
- We never had sufficient shampoo and shower gel
- The Voss water bottles are not complimentary (7$ each)
- On our last day they put the final invoice under the door... very weird. We could have also get the invoice on our check out at the front office...
- The beautiful city view that was promised to us was a wall from an opposite building (see attached picture). We asked at the front office and the receptionist even admitted that its just advertisement... wow.
Not worth a 2nd visit.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness center