Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$188
$150
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$187
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$365
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$134
Orbitz.com
$386
$346
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
1,326 results
All reviewscentral parkcorner roomtimes squaregreat locationfourth floornew yorkfloor to ceiling windowsfloor loungecity viewcolumbus circlestarbucks coffeerooms are smallfew blockscarnegie hallthe upper floorslincoln centeraround the corner
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Residence Inn and Courtyard share very tall new building. Lobby is shared by both. One bank of 4 elevators serves the RI, the other bank of 4 serves the CY. Elevator capacity is just right for the number of rooms, no long waits.

When you get on an elevator you have to sweep your room key over a round sensor to be able to select a floor button. Same thing at your room door-no card slot to open door. All the power in the room is off until you put your key in another slot next to you bed. Energy savings.. But have no fear, room cools down fast. Being forewarned about the use of the room key to provide all those functions is necessary...otherwise you will stumble around a bit.

Rooms are smaller than most Courtyards but still ok. Overall the rooms are excellent; very clean, modern, quiet.

Best thing is location. Restaurants, delis, theaters abound in neighborhood. Subway located 4 short blocks away. Great location for dining, shopping, theater-going. You can go out to shop come back and rest and then hit a nearby restaurant prior to a show.

Only thing I'd like to see is more servers at the Starbucks on the 4th floor. Service could be faster.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been to hundreds of hotels and the decorator used for these hotel rooms was the most talented decorator to date. They considered every single detail, tied all details together, and used the most innovative materials. They also maximized the spectacular view (33rd floor). We were constantly noticing small details chosen, up until the moment we were leaving. Example, orange was an accent color, used subtly on a chair pillow, a tray in the bathroom, the shower head, etc. They also knew how to maximize the small space with mirrors, floor to ceiling windows, etc. Very hip and talented. Very nice people at the front desk too.

Room Tip: Make sure you pick a room on one of the highest floors and on a corner. Many rooms are intentionally built on the corners so that you have floor to ceiling views on two corner walls.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Stayed here at the end of March for 3 nights but only getting around to the review now. We had two rooms, one was an -06, the largest, and the other was an -02, the smallest. And small it was! I could barely squeeze my mid-size rolling luggage between the bed and the wall! Bath in larger room - yes!!! Bath in mini-room- meh. Good views from the 12th and 21st floors, but not the Hudson or Central Park views we wanted. As others have mentioned, the noise of the HVAC unit is comparable to a Super 8-level wall-mounted unit. Marriott really dropped the ball here. I could hear the one running in the room next door- good thing I had my earplugs. I think the showers will be a problem for anyone under 5' 10", b/c the spray head is mounted so high you can't reach it to adjust it or use it as a detachable unit. And try as much as we could, we could not dial between rooms for the entire 3 days despite maintenance visiting twice. We had to use our cells. I chalked that up to the newness of the hotel- like when the elevator stalled twice. BUT- location, for us, was perfect. Lincoln Center, MOMA, Times Square, Theater District, great restaurants like Oceana and Victor's Cafe (and Per Se if you really have the $$$), Central Park, all within easy walking distance. No problem with the bedsheets, unlike others. There is late cleaning, but not a problem for us. Staff was courteous and very helpful, still working out the kinks. The 4th floor lounge- amazing! (See pics). And snacks at reasonable prices. I'll be back for the location, hands down, and next time, an -06 room!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I loved this hotel! Very beautiful and contemporary. The shower alone is worth the room rate! Hands down the best shower I've ever had. I also love the location of this hotel, couldn't be any more convenient for everything in the city. Very clean. I highly recommend.
I read a lot of reviews about the bedsheets being noisy, don't let it sway you I had no problems with that.

Room Tip: Upper floor for obviously better views, I was on the 25th
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SARRECAT
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Courtyard Marriott is a great hotel! It is situated very central near to all big touristic places (Central Park, Times Square, midtown, Moma etc.), there are several subway stations within a short walk, so you can get everywhere very easily.
We had an "06" room, the biggest one on each floor and we were more than satisfied. We had a great view in each direction through the window walls. The bathroom was big as well (with shower and bath) and we had a huge television.
My only negative experience was with the air conditioning. We stayed 8 nights in the hotel in April, it was rather cold, so we needed the airco to warm up the room every evening. And it had a horrible sound! Like aircos in the 80s! Loud, hard to regulate, not to controll, difficult to sleep when it is on. It was really annoying (= 1 star off).
Still, I would recommend the hotel (bring ear plugs with you :) ).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple