Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$311
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$343
$188
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$246
$231
$458
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$134
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$142
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$150
  • Breakfast included
1,302 results
All reviewscentral parkcorner roomtimes squaregreat locationfourth floornew yorkfloor to ceiling windowsfloor loungecity viewcolumbus circlestarbucks coffeerooms are smallfew blockscarnegie hallthe upper floorslincoln centeraround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Not your typical Courtyard!

I'm a Marriott B-traveler and always look for newer Courtyards. This one is brand new and has great location just above Times Square. Definitely keeping this one in my favs

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The Courtyard is a new hotel located right on Broadway and steps away from the David Letterman Show, the staff are the friendliest and most helpful, the rooms are modern and roomy for New York, the prices are great there is even a Starbucks located on the 3rd floor. I really can't say enough about this hotel, I look forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lori D
Timothy M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you LoriD for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. I'm very happy to hear you found our staff's services to be the friendliest and most helpful. We're looking forward to welcoming back for a return visit - whether you're in town for the David Letterman Show, other local attractions, or simply to re-visit our Starbucks and Bistro!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

SUMMARY
Let's just say that I was blown away! If you want to experience a great retro look (do you remember orange and avocado?) with an incredible bed, linens, etc., then look no further!! The new Courtyard Central Park / Midtown rocks!

I am in the city for a trade show and saw that Marriott was opening a new hotel. Actually, the Courtyard is in floors up to 34 and then there is also a Marriott Residence Inn on the higher floors.

LOCATION
Not convenient to Javits, but what the heck, I had a day to burn, so thought I would give it a go for the first of four nights I am in the city. The Courtyard has a great location, north several blocks from Times Square. If you are healthy, walking is easy straight down Broadway. Carnegie Deli is less than a block, the Park is a few short blocks to the the north and MOMA a few blocks to the east.

CHECK IN
Was greeted warmly by Anca (from Romania) who wanted to be sure that I had an exceptional experience. I mentioned that I normally frequent Prefer hotels (and resorts), but that I wanted to try Marriott properties, including this new hotel. i think that helped me score an upgrade. Anca and her supervisor were warm, friendly and playful - a perfect blend of the front desk for a weary traveler just wanting to get to their room.

ROOM
Remember only one thing from this review. You want the room that ends in "06". See my hotel layout in the photos I've taken. I'm really sorry I didn't take a photo of the bed or bathroom, but, alas, I used them both... And didn't feel good about sharing those :-( Note: This is a king bed room, not double beds...

Room 3206 was on the southeast corner staring straight down Broadway (and east 54th). The bank of windows was simply INCREDIBLE!! The 42"ish flat screen TV had an articulating arm that could vary the position of the tv - smart. Great Kuerig coffee with tea and really nice mugs.

BATHROOM
The bathroom had both a tub (with bath crystal salts that I did not enjoy) and shower that indicated water temperature. Also has a European style toilet with dual flush mode - smart! The bath is huge! Only hassle was trying to get the water temperature "dialed in" - but that is some minor niggling...

GYM
Go to the 35th floor and check out the gym. Even if you don't want to use the many treadmills or free weights, it's cool to get a different view.

Finally, I never take this long to write a review - JUST DO IT!! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: See my review - Rooms ending in "06" are the best in the hotel - southeast corner facing toward Times Square
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank MarkandBetsy

Thank you to MarkandBetsy for sharing your comments and tips about our hotel. I was excited to see you enjoyed the many details that went into making our new hotel a "W-O-W" for you! I was particularly pleased to see your comments regarding our staff service, and your comments regarding Anca in particular. I have shared your comments with her, she was as happy to hear them as I was to read them! In short, I'm glad you decided to "give it a go" and stay with us - we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town to attend a conference at Javitz, other business, or simply a leisurely get-a-way!

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The good: we stayed in the courtyard part. Originally was booked for $259/night. Cancelled & rebooked for $159/night when I noticed rate had dropped.
The location of this hotel is fabulous. We were able to spend the weekend without ever needing cab or subway. Walked to Central Park, the met, carnegie hall, fifth ave.
room was nice. Small but clean & new with bbw bath products.
The bad: toilet got plugged on day 1. We made phone calls, went to store & back, made more phone calls before it got fixed.
Day 2 the shower got plugged after only 1 of us had showered. Made miultiple phone calls, missed bkft & was finally moved to another room. The second room wasn't as large as first but plumbing worked. It would've been a good idea to have upgraded us. I would've been happier.
Still.....I would stay here again. Staff was friendly & nice, location can't be beat. Apple jacks diner next door serves bkft all day in case u miss bkft! Carnegie deli & fluffys are 1 block away & worth a visit.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank scp427
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We arrived here driving from Montreal the second day of the openning! Staff is super nice and enthousiastic. The hotel has a very spacious dining/tv room on the 4 th floor where you can just relax, read or watch tv. A good way to take a break from the room. Design is modern and tasteful. Room sizes are what you wood expect in NY: smalll but ok. We will come back..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank LStArnaud
Timothy M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Thank you LStArnaud for your review and kind words. I will be sure to share them with our entire staff so everyone can be as proud to hear them as I was to read them! I'm pleased you found our Bistro to be relaxing and enjoyable. I'm particularly pleased you expect to be returning to NYC and our hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing our new hotel, we'll see you when you return!