“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Pershing Square

Pershing Square
Ranked #219 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Pershing Square is a full-service restaurant located under the landmarked Park Avenue Viaduct. Serving American Cuisine, Pershing Square is a bustling and iconic New York City experience which attracts a mix of locals and tourists. While most famous for our breakfast, Pershing Square is open for lunch, dinner, happy hour and we serve high-end comfort food until 10:30 PM. ***Please be advised that at Pershing Square we do have a dress code policy. Men are not permitted to wear tank tops in the restaurant.
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast. My husband and 1 of my daughters had eggs Benedict, my other daughters 1 had waffles and the other had blueberry pancakes, I had the full breakfast. All our breakfasts were thoroughly enjoyed and tasted very fresh, the portions were very generous. I couldn't fault it, while a little bit pricier than other places we got wha we paid for and then some. I would highly recommend the cafe for breakfast.

2  Thank Linzi B

Reviewed September 1, 2013

A lovely eatery with a great brunch and fantastic service. Although not the cheapest well worth a visit.

1  Thank Traveller696
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The hostess was so pleasant and really accommodating. She seated me despite the fact the the rest of my party had not arrived. The service was efficient, not rushed, and the breakfast food was excellent. A friend had the pancakes which were superb. I had the poached eggs with quinoa, lentils, and bernaise sauce. It was excellent. I would definitely go back there.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Service was very good. A bit slow to get food out. Very fresh fish and salad. Drinks were strong. Overall, happy with visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Pershing Square is billed as the busiest and best breakfast in NYC and they aren't wrong. If you're in a rush I recommend arriving at the beginning of service but it is definitely worth the wait if you have to queue. We ate breakfast there twice, lunch once and evening meal twice during our 5 night stay in New York and were never disappointed. Staff are very friendly, atmosphere is great and food is perfect. Would highly recommend.